+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello everyone, need some support

Hello everyone, need some support

My name is Matt, 29, I've just recently fallen in love with this girl i've been seeing for 1 month,
    i know it takes time, but there were pretty much instant sparks when we met.

The more we talked and spent time together, i knew she was the right one for me.
    She feels the same way i do, and loves how open and honest i am to her.

Our first date was at a dancing lesson, as i knew latin dancing, from taking it
    multiple years, and wanted her to experience, what i loved as a hobby, and i
    later showed her different styles of dances, and she had a blast ... once that
    event was finished, we went for a coffee and chatted for another hour, and it felt so natural.

She suggested the movie " The Impossible ", based on the true story of the Thailand
    tsunami victims that were on vacation, i enjoyed the movie a lot and once the night was done,
    i was by her door, and as i knew that it still was early to us seeing each other, i wanted to
    kiss her on the cheek, but she went for the lips, oh did i think about that kiss,
    as i knew that she felt the same way that night.

We've been going on multiple walks recently, even holding hands, kissing on the way,
    and just loving our company together, but that might have to be put on hold soon,
    as she's been having problems with accommodations with the relatives that she was
    living with, so instead of staying until April like intended, her flight has been booked for Feb.8 to fly back to Poland.

I really hope that this relationship, stays strong over the coming months, as i
    don't want to search for anyone else, until i know that this wont work anymore,
    but will do my best to visit, and show her how much i appreciate what she has done for me.

P.S. I was rather shy before, and weighed 224 at my peak, now i stand about 191,
    and looking to build up some muscle, but best of all, i feel a lot more confident,
    and i wouldn't be so positive, if i didn't ask her out, because it really saw that
    i was lying to myself, and i had things that i could offer, my love.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 28-01-13 at 12:49 PM.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hey, Matt. That's a really, really good story. Honestly, I hope it works out for you two. I think one of the true tests of love is distance like that, and it can be very straining. A good friend of mine from England actually started dating a man in Florida, and they deeply loved each other. However, when push came to shove, they allowed their stressed relationship to get out of hand. Now, they don't talk at all. I'm not telling you this to scare you; if anything I hope it motivates you to not be like that- to cope with the stress and know that it will get better in time.

Anyway, I'm new too, so welcome.
    Will

It will be tough at first, but we've spent so much time
    together this month, that it would be hard to lose her.

I'm not going with 100% certainty that it will work out,
    but I'm keeping my hopes up, and hope she feels the same.

She even told me that it's natural the way she has felt around
    me, and that men treated her bad in the past, as all they wanted is sex.

I know there's some sexual chemistry between us, but i don't want to
    rush, and it'll be her decision as to what happens.

If she feels like she wants to stay in Poland, or the situation has changed,
    then we'll part on good terms and go our separate ways.

We'll mostly talk on Saturday or Sunday, which ever day works, because
    our time zones are 6 hours apart.

She does enjoy Canada, and there's even a place she could stay, if she
    plans that this can be serious, but I'm staying motivated by working on
    myself, and making a nice career for myself, so i'm happy with or without her.

P.S. i'll remember all the fun times we had together, and as long as she
    is happy, that will make me happy and it'll be easier to move on, if i have too.