+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Multiple posts

Multiple posts

Can we stop them. There's a brian guy who's posted on just about every part of this bloody forum because his GF has been banging another guy and he's not sure whether he should dump her.

Report them and the mods will clean it up. I've reported all of Brians.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Its taken care of. He posted 10 times, I deleted 5 of them and locked 4 of them. Please just report them and I'll get to them when I get a chance.

If something isn't reported, we (the mods who are still active) don't usually see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Fence View Post
    Its taken care of. He posted 10 times, I deleted 5 of them and locked 4 of them. Please just report them and I'll get to them when I get a chance.

If something isn't reported, we (the mods who are still active) don't usually see it.
    Will he also get one of those nice notifications? Like the ones I get when I call somebody a cunt?

... lolzzz ...

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Will he also get one of those nice notifications? Like the ones I get when I call somebody a cunt?
    Yep, and he did.

Do you ever read the multiple posts and wonder if their relationship problems have their roots in desperation or neediness? I see multiple posts and get an image of the poster jumping up and down saying "look at me, look at me". Same with the posters who expect instant responses.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Do you ever read the multiple posts and wonder if their relationship problems have their roots in desperation or neediness? I see multiple posts and get an image of the poster jumping up and down saying "look at me, look at me". Same with the posters who expect instant responses.
    Sometimes they're just new, sometimes they're impatient. The guy started his thread 10 times in three hours with new titles, so he was definitely in some sort of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Fence View Post
    Sometimes they're just new, sometimes they're impatient.
    sometimes they're really stupid, sometimes they've discovered the computer room door has been left unlocked in the loony ward.

once again.. lolzzz

Can we post several times in a row in replies in one thread, or are we supposed to always try to use the quote function and make one post?? idk, just wondering, even if it is a thread we made ourselves.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”