+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf recently started an awesome grad job, im worired she will want to move on

My gf recently started an awesome grad job, im worired she will want to move on

Hi everyone.

So i met my girlfriend last year, and we have been together for about 7 months now (i know that doesnt sound like long, but we have become very emotionally attached in that time). She finished uni at the end of last year, and now she has landed a sweet grad job in marketing, with all these amazing perks. In the meantime, I've still got another year and a half of uni before i graduate.

And i cant get these thoughts out of my head that she's going to want to move on from me to better things. I guess im being irrational, but i just cant get the thoughts out of my head.

Can anyone provide advice on this?

Thanks in advance.

F

I suggest you work on your insecurities or she will sense your inferiority complex and be turned off... If you two love each other and have a healthy, loving relationship, she doesn't want to "move on" from you, because she already sees you as the best thing she could have, relationship-wise.

Simple. Stop being irrational.