+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Living w parents.... or is he?

Living w parents.... or is he?

endless forums of women bashing guys that live w their mothers, takes no time online to find a female online that finds the concept pathetic in a variety of ways.

So if a guy lived in a completely separated basement suite of the house his mother owned, paid the normal going rate for rent he would anywhere else and takes care of all his daily living functions without the assistance of his landlord/mother. Would that still become a total deal breaker for you?

Of course Love'sRetard agrees with that - it's basically his situation, minus the rent.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Of course Love'sRetard agrees with that - it's basically his situation, minus the rent.
    Colossal. Moron. Owned.

I actually live with your mother and I can assure you, I have no intention of moving out anytime soon.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

If the guy is truly independent then that's OK. I think in this forum many women are complaining about people who still live at home in the same house as their parent(s) and seem to be dominated by their parent(s). That's a lot different.

Yeah, if only dumb broads would accept that. As long as it isn't a parasitic relationship, I don't see why it's a bad thing,
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Please lock this topic I did not create it to be a war zone

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixcinder View Post
    Please lock this topic I did not create it to be a war zone
    Huh? You got serious answers... I think a lot depends on how old the guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Yeah, if only dumb broads would accept that. As long as it isn't a parasitic relationship, I don't see why it's a bad thing,
    Its a tad uncomfortable banging your boyfriend when you know his mother can hear ya moaning.

@OP. I don't find anything put-offish in your scenerio as long as there's a separate entrance and sound-proof ceiling.

Lol, girls moan during sex? It's probably mostly fake, anyway, so as not to hurt the guy's feelings..So you girls shouldn't act so loudly in this situation.

you are so clueless it's actually quite funny. Your intentions to raz a reaction are quite clear. Well done.

Of course the moron (HIA) agrees with that. He so jelly.

You know, they banned Iaminocent for the personal bashing/flaming posts that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I live in a country where most young people can't afford to move out, so living with parents is not unusual. To me, it would depend on how independent he is. Does he do his own washing? Does he keep his room tidy, or does his mum do it? How much do his parents influence his decisions.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yeah, there's a general trend in the U.S. amongst kids my age living at home a tad later than usual, due to the economic conditions (and most of them are probably druggie morons or knocked up dipshits, come to think of it...)