+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is he doing this ?

Why is he doing this ?

I have found some sexy pics of one of my husbands friends on the computer and he was honest and showed me them when his friend who is a girl sent it to him because we are trying to help him with his sexual anorexia.

But then today I saw on the computer some decent pics of the girl he admits he has a obsession with along with the girl who did the sexy pics in his recycle. Box.

I admit I have let myself go and have not been controlling but I am changing that and am working on losing weight and try to get to be the way I used to be.

Is he looking at them and have a girlfriend app on his iPhone because he thinks I am that ugly and is ashamed of me. He has no pics of me at all. Is he wanting to look like these girls? Is he ashamed of me. Am I stuck being the ugly duckling. I am affraid to say something.

He's just not that into you, move on. He has obiously started to cross the boundries of friendships and started looking elsewhere. Ask him honestly and if you dont get the answer your looking for move on. Dont waste your life thinking it is you.

What is 'sexual anorexia'? And why on earth do you have friends helping him? Surely this would be something that should stay between the two of you and his treating professional...
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

LMFAO sexual anorexia? is that when you have sex so much you start to lose weight cause you stop eating since you're banging all the time? I want that disease

heartach, first of all, never ever listen to someone on a forum when they tell you to break off a relationship.. as they do not know you nor your husband.. The key to your solution is communication. There was a time when your husband saw you and said wow, look at her. You can still be that person, and be honest with him on how you feel, ask him what he wants from you, with out you getting mad and do the same to him. Work on it together to make each other happy You only change yourself if you want too, but attraction is not a choice and it can fade.

Quote Originally Posted by heartach View Post
    I admit I have let myself go and have not been controlling but I am changing that and am working on losing weight and try to get to be the way I used to be.
    Have you told him that you're trying to lose weight? Does he know?

Life is too short to worry about it. I'd move on.

There is no excuse for him to seek attention or validation from other women. Thats as good as cheating or it means that he will be cheating soon. If he doesn't find you attractive, that is his problem but it sounds as if your low self esteem because of him has led to you letting yourself go.

People look on the outside how they feel on the inside and he is doing nothing to boost your self esteem or to motivate you. I think kick him out until he grows a pair of balls and realizes he cannot treat you this way just because you need to lose weight.

He should be by your side helping you and encouraging you to get back in shape.