+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Article - How To Get My Ex Back

Article - How To Get My Ex Back

Here is an article I wrote a while ago and posted on my website.

Name:  get-my-ex-back.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  7.2 KB

How To Get My Ex Back Tips

So you have been depressed, sad, lonely lately and going crazy thinking how do, "I can get my ex back"? Here are a few proven tips that will help you get on the way to getting your ex back! I learned these skills from a great book I read, called the Magic of Making up . If you follow these tips below, I guarantee you will be successful in getting your ex back.

I know for a fact that lots of broken relationships are reversible, if you learn the right steps to take. So stop wondering, will I get my ex back and start learning the correct steps to take and take action.

Step 1 to Get My Ex Back

You broke up with your ex for a reason. First you need to calm yourself down, take a deep breath and relax. I know it is very hard to do, because you are probably, depressed, unmotivated, and cannot function properly.

But getting control of yourself is one of the most important thing you can do. You have to take every thought captive before you start action, because we are creatures of habit and thoughts create action. Pray, ask God for wisdom, meditate, and have self discipline.

Step 2 to Get My Ex Back

You have to resist contacting your ex girlfriend or ex boyfriend. Do not call them or go crazy text messaging nonstop. Don't tell them you love them or can't live without them thousands of times.

It will not work. No one likes to get smothered.

You need to concentrate in building yourself back up, by making yourself more attractive to your ex, in order to get your ex back. Start reading some books, working out, and by some new clothes.

You need to make your ex want you back by missing you and realizing what they are missing without you.

I know what you are thinking. Well if I give them space, they will find someone else right away and they will stop loving me. No, you are wrong!!

That is what most people think, but the reality of the matter is that you don't just forget your ex girlfriend or boyfriend that quick no matter how bad the relationship was. It takes time.

Even if they find someone else, they will always compare them to their ex and will constantly think about their ex until lots of time has passed. That is a fact!

Step 3 to Get My Ex Back

So, what should I do to really get my ex back? Well, this is where you come in with the right methods once you are calm, cool, collective, and strong again. Now you gave your ex some space and made him or her miss you.

One method is writing a letter. Writing a love letter is one of the most thoughtful and sweet way to get your ex back. There is a lot of thought in writing a special love letter and lots of people do not do it any more.

It is better than calling and spitting your heart out because with a letter, you can take your time in being honest and choosing the right words to write. They can read it over and over and you can actually touch their heart.

So be patient in getting your ex back. It does not work right, right, right away, but with the right tactics, it will work like a charm. I have helped mentor lots of people get their ex back.
    Success is a journey, not a destination !
    - Brian Tracy

Relationship Coach

Uh that would only work if you are the dumper, not the dumpee. I have been the dumper and I can tell you none of these things would have made me take any of them back.

I wish he'd learn to punctuate.

Quote Originally Posted by relationships2 View Post
    Pray, ask God for wisdom, meditate, and have self discipline.
    Last time I prayed to God I asked him for a Ducati motorbike for Xmas. Never bloody got one and it's not like I'd asked for a 1098. Even a second hand 900SS would have been OK provided it was red but not a damn think so I'll have to keep using the sodding Kawasaki and that's got as much sex appeal as LR. As for self discipline, well I'm trying to cut down on masturbating and that seems to be working. At least that big blister on the end of my knob has got a lot smaller. Not thought about meditation - isn't that when you sit down on a mat and relax, you know the one where somebody gets relaxed and lets off a fart? No, I'm mistaken, that's yoga. Meditation - got it now, that's when you have to wear orange robes, shave your head and hassle people at airports for money.
    Top advice there.

What if she has enough self esteem to resist going back to a person who threw her out like unwanted garbage?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Usefull stuff. Most peeps just start to drink and cry alone untill its too late.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Usefull stuff.
    I do like your sense of humour. The spelling could do with work though.