+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This Is How To Get Ex Back - Article

This Is How To Get Ex Back - Article

This is How to Get Ex Back

On the subject of how to get ex back, there is lots and lots of advice out there from all different points of view. Your friends and family will give you different tips and opinions and then most likely confuse you. The hardest part of all is deciding who you are going to listen to.

Most advice are good and well-intended, but it might not be appropriate for you.

You broke up with your ex and are probably thinking nonstop how to get your ex back right away. I know the feeling. I have been there.
    Before you start taking action, you need to reflect and think in order to consider what will work.

If your ex left for some other reason out of your control, you will have work some serious work. But the good thing is that you can get your ex back, if you believe you can!

You cannot control someone’s emotions or feelings. You can’t control your ex’s actions but one thing you can definitely control is your reactions and actions.

If you say the right things and act the right way, your ex will come back running after you. .
    You need to change your focus of how to get ex back to you will be back together, it is just a matter of time.

The first thing you need to do is take care of yourself, make yourself whole again before you tell them you want to try to be together again.
    You cannot be with someone else without being complete in the first place or else every relationship will be an attempt to complete you.

Then when you tell your ex you want to be with them again, make sure you let them know what you have learned from your mistakes and what you will try to do better. Not only try, but will definitely focus on doing everything you can.

But the main thing is that you have to make sure your ex believes that everything is going to be better the next time around.
    Make sure you block all emotions and anger when you do talk to your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend. Emotions block our minds from thinking straight and we often do things we regret.

That is why you need to have complete control of yourself when it comes to any type of romantic relationship, communication, how to get ex back, dating, social relationships, and co-worker relationships.

Discipline is the key to every success. You can’t make others disciplined, but you can definitely make yourself.

Take care!!! God bless!
    Success is a journey, not a destination !
    - Brian Tracy

Relationship Coach

Quote Originally Posted by relationships2 View Post
    The hardest part of all is deciding who you are going to listen to.
    Sincerely, I think your advice stinks from beginning to end.

Making people believe that they need to work hard to win their exes back is probably the exact opposite of what constitutes good advice in these kind of situations.

Here is my advice for people who want their ex back:

There is normally a reason why someone is an ex. Leave it at that.

Okay

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
    Sincerely, I think your advice stinks from beginning to end.

Making people believe that they need to work hard to win their exes back is probably the exact opposite of what constitutes good advice in these kind of situations.

Here is my advice for people who want their ex back:

There is normally a reason why someone is an ex. Leave it at that.
    Well thanks for your honesty and that is your opinion which I respect. People do make mistakes, both guys and girls and life is all a learning experience therefore there is nothing wrong with facing the challenge of getting back with an ex and make it work the next time around. Yes you are right, they are an ex for a reason..lol because either you or the other person made some mistakes by lack of experience or communication issues. Therefore it does take a strong person to learn from his mistakes and take the challenge of trying to make things better!..

That is my opinion!

Like I said..thanks..take care!
    Success is a journey, not a destination !
    - Brian Tracy

Relationship Coach

So, Super-Genius, how do you go about getting "self-control"?

Actually that's a trick question - I know the answer, and I want to see if you YOU do. I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with the invisible man in the sky.

are you sure you're from the US because this article is written in very poor English