I have been with a girl for 5 months now. What what she had shown me I can say that I love her. We share a strong bond and she has a big heart like me. The relationship recently went bad when she discovered she had HPV. She had a flare up. I can no longer have sex with her for the time being and now have to get vaccinated. She told me she had 5 partners in the past. I am 24 and have had about 20-30 partners in my entire life but never once had hpv. Or any signs and symptoms. I get screening and blood work done on the regular. What bothers me is now I find it hard to believe her past. She could have been very permiscious or just maybe she slept with the wrong person. I went to speak to my dr to see if I had it and my doc told me that the strain she has takes 6montha to years to develop those symptoms and I cannot sleep with her even with a condom. I got vaccinated or the virus to protect myself and in the future I can still sleep with her but in really questioning her. Also at the same time this is really embarrassing. I can't talk to my friends about it because they may think the worst and those thoughts are going through my head it's bad enough.

At this same time an ex girlfriend who I have known since I was 16 and dated for years is pushing back into my life. I have a very strong bond with this girl and we grew up together. She had never lied to me or hurt me. I would have honesty got back together with her if I didn't meet this other girl. I just wasn't ready for a relationship and when she left I became ready but she was not in my
Life at the time.

I really don't know what to do. I love them both. I know I could have a future with either one of them. Im just finding a hard time trusting the one because of this whole hpv thing at the same time I love here and I don't want to leave her over that make her feel like crap.
She treats me soo good and she has soo many good qualities to her. I just really don't like women who give them selves to easily. It's a personal choice and I have my reasons.