+ Follow This Topic

Thread: His Darkest Secret. What to do.....

His Darkest Secret. What to do.....

need another womans perspective

So I got this guy I am head over heels for. We've been hangin out for a couple months now. So I brought up the subject of going steady. He didnt give me a response but instead said "before I can answer that I need to show you something"

So of course it's all I can think about. 2 days of this torture and I am finally at his place. I can tell he's really edgy and really doesnt feel comfortable. After an awkward silence that felt like forever he talks.

"What I am going to show you may completely alter the way you think of me, this is why I did not answer you about going steady."

Of course now I am scared, and I can tell he is too, maybe more than I was.

He opens his closet and there it is. A life sized hump doll. I am not talking one of those silicone overpriced ones meant to look like the real thing. More of a home made deal he made with a sewing machine.

At this point he cant even make eye contact with me and in a shakey voice he tells me.
    "this is just a more fancy means of masturbation, that is all. For now its best you go for tonight and if I never hear back from you again I fully understand. "

Obviously holding back his emotions he walks me to his door, and I leave. I am stunned, surprised. not sure what to think but at the same time realize he was willing to tell me his darkest dirtyest secret.

what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by rightawayboss View Post
    what should I do?
    Ask him to make you a nice dress?

That depends on how this makes you feel. Do you have to share him with the doll? Is it an obsession/fetish etc? If it was just for masturbating, why would he tell you about it? Its your decision. If you have questions, ask him and then make up your mind..

That really made me LOL !

Ya this is a little more than for masturbation. This is some kind of fetish, or an extension of some psychological issue. It's one thing to have a sex toy, but to go out of your way to make one, with such effort and care........it's just not an object for masturbation, it's taken on a life of it's own in his eyes. What's next....using real human parts to make one? Since he went out of his way to show you, with him close to having a melt down, that is a cry for help. If you want to step up, maybe you are the person he needs to get him some psychiatric help. It's obvious he has intimacy issues, possibly he was severely molested as a child, who knows.

He showed you partly because he doesn't want to part with it, and that he will be continuing his relationship with this doll.
    Last edited by smackie9; 12-02-13 at 03:26 AM.

Will he need to use it when he's with you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

ohhhh a threesome...interesting!

If I where a girl than probably would make him get rid of it. Dont wana get cheated with that one lol.

okay.. i didn't know what to say.. but uh, would you mind helping him? yeah, you may change your mind about going steady with him but CAN YOU PLEASE HELP HIM OUT?

he needs help, dear.