+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shes still in love with her eX!

Shes still in love with her eX!

I have now been friends with this girl from work for the last couple of months but I have started to develop feelings for her, the only reason I have not made a move yet is because she is still hung up on her ex.
    She was in a 2 year long relationship before she met me. we have become very close over the last few months she tells me everything and we text through out the day and when we get home.

I am debating on when I should make my move I really like this girl and I want to be with her, we are going out for a meal just the two of us this weekend.

The really question I need answered is should I risk my friendship with this person because I am failing for her?

Thanks in advance for all advice

Work+Romance=bad idea.

That, plus making the jump from friend to boyfriend often lands instead in the friendzone.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You will be a rebound if you make a move now. All she wants is a friend and a distraction to help her get over her ex. My advice-wait until she has had a rebound with somebody else before making a move.

In the meantime dont get too close to avoid getting into the friendzone. Be nice, chat to her when u see her but no one on one alone time

Ever hear the saying "Don't shit where you eat"?

Aside from that, let her heal if you actually want her to take you seriously. It would be nice to know how long they've been broken up, but I'm going to guess it hasn't been that long. Let her deal with her own emotional state. Otherwise, you'll be the rebound, as michelle23 stated, and you'll get hurt. Or if it's been a long time (more than 6 months), then you know she's not worth it because she can't move on.

Hi Jbone,
    I must agree to other advices here, that having a romance relationship to coworker is definitely not a good idea. Furthermore, to the idea that she is still in love with her ex is not good for you to start courting her you will get hurt if you do so. Since you are falling in love with her better both of you must stay as a friend. It is not a good idea for now to turn your friendship into a more intimate relationship