+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I fight for her?

Should I fight for her?

I don't really know where to start, about two years ago I started talking to this girl, I'll call her Nicole here. At first I was really interested in Nicole, we started hanging out all the time like any other couple, then one night we had sex for the first time, which was soon followed by the second and so on. Soon all the relationship became to me was sex, and I knew Nicole really did love me, and I loved her too, but I never showed it, I acted like a dick and treated like ****, I didn't appreciate how special she was. Anyways, we kept this on for about a year or so, we pretty much just became **** buddy's. Soon of course another guy came in who was actually interested in the relationship, at the time I really didn't think much of it, didn't think she would end up falling for the guy. Anyways, after a few months they started dating and our "game" was over. Although about two weeks into their relationship, I through a party for one of my close friends, just a small little thing, a few guys and a few girls, Nicole was one of them though. We had no intentions of hooking up with each other at the start of the night, at least not that we told each other about. A few hours into the night we were all beyond the point of drunk and me and Nicole ended up going upstairs and having sex. About an hour or so after that the girls left, Nicole sent me a text not long after telling me that this has to go no where, I agreed, but I knew she wouldn't be able to keep it from him. Sadly for me, this boyfriend of hers is probably the biggest kid in school, about 100 pounds bigger then me and I'm around 150. Anyways the next day of course I received a call from my buddy who was freaking out that Nicole had already told her boyfriend about what happened last night. Not long after I received you're basic boyfriend threat from Nicole's boyfriend, I really wasn't prepared to fight the guy, it scared me a lot at the time. A few months passed at school and actually he didn't try anything at school, must not have wanted to get in trouble or whatever. I however would have rather him try to approach me at school, so at least if it does go the other way I can't get to messed up. School ended and a few days into the summer of 2012 I went to a party where I was in a pool leaned up against the side with a girl, which was not Nicole. I suddenly felt a slap like feeling on the side of my face and went into a sort of shock, the girl with me, Hayley screamed a jumped back a bit in the water. I turned around to see Nicole's boyfriend, the guy clocked me right from behind. I said something pretty pathetic like "I probably deserved that one", I just didn't want the guy jumping in the pool and finishing the job. Anyways we'll fast forward a bit more to September, I had co op for the semester so I was never really at school, Nicole and her boyfriend were still going at this time. I'm now back at school for second semester and Nicole and her boyfriend are now done, but he's still a huge over controlling physco over her. I spent the first week deciding if I should start talking to her again, if she was worth getting the **** kicked out of me, and I decided she was, because I really believe I love the girl, I get that corny warm fuzzy feeling in my chest whenever I see her. And I don't know if I do deserve her after all the **** I put her through, but I do know I can treat her a hell lot better then this guy, and I also believe I've grown up a lot since then, and so has she. Finally to the question, this guy sent me a text yesterday threatening to come after me if I start talking to her again, and I'm prepared to say that she can make own decisions, and that he needs to back the **** off, but of course then I face a brutal beating, although I've always been a great fighter and athlete, the chances of me defeating this guy are 1 out of a 100.
    I appreciate whoever took the time to read this incredibly long post, I would just like some advice, I've been great the past few months, depression free, happier then I've ever been, and now all this ****'s got my head in a knot, anyways thank you much for any help.

Leave her alone, you dont deserve a second chance with her.

If you have "grown up a lot since then", you would know to respect other people's relationships and back the f uck off, despite you warm fuzzy feelings for her. It's a no brainer this guy treats her better or she wouldn't be going out with him. You had your chance, you blew it, now leave her alone.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If you have "grown up a lot since then", you would know to respect other people's relationships and back the f uck off, despite you warm fuzzy feelings for her. It's a no brainer this guy treats her better or she wouldn't be going out with him. You had your chance, you blew it, now leave her alone.
    Obviously you didn't read the story you right or you would read that they're not dating anymore, he's just a controlling dick. And that she's had more feelings for me all along, and you're wrong again, I do have another chance.

Sorry so much type. *shrugs* Obviously the dude thinks you are the reason why they split up.....I would have thought the same thing with what happened and all. She really knows how to pick them winners huh.

Don't be a puss and ask her out again then.

Lol this girl must have awful taste in men coz if he treated her worse than you did-he must be the devil himself

Sure, you should fight for her. Post before and after pictures of your face for our amusement.