+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I make the right move?

Did I make the right move?

Alright there is this chick I tried going out with a couple times (2 month period). she kept flaking and then would flirt again. Well I caught on finally that she never really wanted to go out with me but wanted attention. So she started flirting again so I started ignoring her and I told her: "I don't know how to put this.... But you should stop playing games with me. I am too smart to fall for that. Bye" exit. She turned awfully red and was speechless. Did not talk to her later. One important thing is that a lot of people think I'm a nice guy so this was probably pretty unexpected. Was this a good move? Mabey a bit harsh? Should I apolgize?

Thanks, Hawkeye

Your move was right. Sounds like type of girl who have BF on who she will not cheat but she like to play with other guys. Hate them, just a waste of time and nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Alright there is this chick I tried going out with a couple times (2 month period). she kept flaking and then would flirt again. Well I caught on finally that she never really wanted to go out with me but wanted attention. So she started flirting again so I started ignoring her and I told her: "I don't know how to put this.... But you should stop playing games with me. I am too smart to fall for that. Bye" exit. She turned awfully red and was speechless. Did not talk to her later. One important thing is that a lot of people think I'm a nice guy so this was probably pretty unexpected. Was this a good move? Mabey a bit harsh? Should I apolgize?

Thanks, Hawkeye
    Thumps Up! Next time dont say anything...nothing....zilch