+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things I learned

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Things I learned

Never wear overalls and a pony tail to the grocery store, no matter what kind of home improvement projects you are doing, because THAT will be the day a handsome stranger tries to chat you up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No one is happy about tequila shots the next morning.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well looking your worst and still being chatted up good sign

A thing I learned today. Even actions with good intentions can inspire hate and anger in others. That is why it is pointless to do things with good intentions because the only things people care about are the results of these actions regardless of intention.

Something I learned today, don't plunge the sink until the sewer line is unclogged, cuz the toilet will overflow.

Well, I learn tons everyday (a few hours of reading, in addition to studying for school).

I guess my selection will be: Voltaire and Rousseau died in the same year (1778).
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    A thing I learned today. Even actions with good intentions can inspire hate and anger in others. That is why it is pointless to do things with good intentions because the only things people care about are the results of these actions regardless of intention.
    Here here! This calls for a celebratory shot; you've come to the right side, after long length!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

too much rice wine makes you puke

sometimes trying to go fast and you make mistakes.

I just finished reading the histories of Greece (more specifically, the decline and fall of), the Czech Republic/slovakia and Iran.

Just because a friend says they're "not that drunk" is doesn't mean they still won't pass out and puke all over your couch.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I've learned that if you put those pre-cooked rice bowls in the micro-wave, you really do need to take the lid off first.

Been 22 years. Still haven't learned shit.

That Ben Affleck's genius won't be ignored after all! I mean, he's basically the Einsten of film directors today and his films are the last bastion of certifiably great film in 'Murrica...

Wow, some of the old regulars from way back are still here. Pony tails are haaawwwwwttt no joke.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast