+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A long but hopefully juicy story to get your interest.. Can't really think of a title

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    I know sour grapes when I see it.
    As I know inexperience when i see it, and a half assed opinion due to not taking the time, or having the ability to really take in the entire story and put yourself in the shoes of the people involved. If you're going to give advice, try first having experience in the matters instead of opting for the tough love one size fits all approach, and second, have some patience and time to actually read the story, chew it up, and write out a decent reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Convolusion View Post
    As I know inexperience when i see it, and a half assed opinion due to not taking the time, or having the ability to really take in the entire story and put yourself in the shoes of the people involved. If you're going to give advice, try first having experience in the matters instead of opting for the tough love one size fits all approach, and second, have some patience and time to actually read the story, chew it up, and write out a decent reply.

Pfft. What a narcissistic little bitch you are. No wonder you don't have any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Convolusion View Post
    You being a mature and unissued individual, Convolusion; I'll trust we haven't scared you away in spite of not giving you what you want to hear. O.o

... Oh and, you didn't want a commitment so "they" moved on. Picking another friend to move on with was perhaps a tad douchey so ditch the lot of them and move on.

What was it you'd like us to tell you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12