+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dame ex got me thinking again

Dame ex got me thinking again

I know I shouldnt be dwelling, or even bothering with this, but oh well.

Some of you guys have read my story about my ex and I. We broke up like 8 months ago. First off, everything in my life is going well, but she was my first love, and i dont think a day passes by that i dont think about her, but its not in the same way.

We havent talked or communicated in months, but then last week i sent her an e-mail. A friendly, hi how are things doing email. No alterior motives, just a hows life kind of thing.

She replies with, something along the lines of, i have a b/f, just met his family, im so happy, wishing that i could be as happy as her. Saying that we shouldnt correspond because we werent ever really friends. I wasnt expecting all that, all i wanted was to say hi. Thats it. The fact is, im happy, and it seemed to me that she was trying to piss me off, maybe not?

Anyways, i didnt think about it too much, and thought, oh well. Then, today i looked at that damn away message of hers, and there's an old quote from a song we used to both adore. The song is about a first love, true love, wanting to get back with a ex, and all that crap. it just made me think. now i cant stop listening to that song. any thoughts???

Everyone has their own way of dealing with departure, and breakup. This is hers, and you must understand it, and take it as it is with no other uncertainty. In fact, be happy for her, and hold her dear in your heart, as the time you speant together, when you were together, were wonderful, and at one point, she loved you more every increasingly, as you loved her. A least I hope, but either way, that's irrelevent as the point is that, there's no point dwelling on what has happened, especially when it's an expected outcome of individuals in that state.

I hope you the best, and keep us updated upon your decision.

thx promise,

yeah we loved each other dearly. I don't expect anything from her, and i am happy for her. I wrote that a few hours ago, and i think i just needed to vent.

i remember when I broke up with my ex a long time ago...

he kept contacting me, and i was just really annoyed because i felt like maybe he was hoping for something more.

maybe that's the way she felt, and she just wanted to make sure you understand her stance on things.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by inkeepingsecret
    thx promise,

yeah we loved each other dearly. I don't expect anything from her, and i am happy for her. I wrote that a few hours ago, and i think i just needed to vent.

Your welcome, and there's nothing wrong with venting as we all surrender to frusteration and confusion at times, but leave speculation up to the hopeless travellers in the game of love, as they will never from their solace.

As always, I hope you all the best.

yeah maybe, but she was the one that kept IMing me, but i wouldnt reply, then she stopped. Maybe I pissed her off. this was like the first contact from me in like 5 months.

hi iks

forget about it mate ... take it as a bad dream ... and move on as u have been doing this past five months .....

best of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past