+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The love of my life left me :(

The love of my life left me :(

This has to be the worse pain I've ever felt. I would compare it to mourning a death.

Everything was going well between us. We last saw each other Friday
    afternoon, and had a great time together. She even called me the next day to
    tell me of how much she enjoyed being with me, and that she wanted to
    spend the whole day with me this week. I spoke to her by phone on Monday.

And yesterday she ignored me completely. Emails...phone calls. Last night
    she dropped this major bomb on my lap. She does not want to continue with me. We've been seeing each other for nearly a year. I should also mention that I am middle aged...both of us are divorced. It hurts me mostly because she could not tell me this in person, instead she had to hide behind her screen and tell me in an email.

Friday she told me of how much she was in love with me. I just don't get it.
    But the ignoring is something she had done in the past. She got over it eventually as she became closer towards me. There were no warning signs...

My heart is broken now...I know I will have to get over this, but I think
    I am best living alone. I can't handle this feeling.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Apache. I am sorry. Here's a big, bug hug... It's always hard to lose someone you love.
    "Ogres are like onions."

hi apache ...

i am really really sorry .. i really am ...

i cannot even begin to imagine ur pain ... and to say that i understand would be a lie ...

she hid behind a screen to tell u something that u had no inkling would happen ... that must make it worse ....

i am sorry apache i really am ....

as for ur decision to live alone ... that is not ossible coz there i some woman out there .. who is going to find comfort on ur shoulder , whose tears are to be swept by ur hands and whose worries are hoing to be put aside by ur kiss. she is waiting for u to walk alongside with , waiting for u to fight and make up with ... she is there apache ...

u have no reason to believe and after what she did to you ... u dont have any reason to hope ... but thast the beauty of hope apache .. it doent need any reason ...

just try and remember ... out there somewhere in this whole wide world is a woman , caring, loving , strong and kind , just like you , waiting for you ...

i am sorry i cannot offer more than hope ... i cannot ...

remember that u r a man who was a comfort to someone ... she was not good enough to see ur value .. doesnt lower ur value ... he who leaves a pearl behind is the loser, and the pearl doesnt lose its value on being left behind ....

remember that once u smiled and laughed and were happy ... trust me if u can that those days WILL come again ... just have a bit of hope and patience .. and u r more than entitled to happiness

take care mate

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

[QUOTE]

Best quote ever

Oh ffs, will someone please explain to me how to quote on this forum.... (I meant to quote the thing about the pearl)

Im really really sorry man. Our thoughts are with you. You jus gotta believe that you will get over it.
    You will have ups and downs, but you will be ok.

Really hope you're ok dude, feel free to pm, or jus update the forum on your feelings at any time. It really does help and you gotta remember no one on here will get sick of hearin you tell us how you feel.

I know exactly how your feeling. I was ok for about 4 weeks and then 3 weeks ago it started to hit me that she wasnt coming back and Ive been on a rollercoaster ever since.

Keep chatting to us on here, it really does help. Even if it sounds stupid, just type what you're feeling, and dont do the stupid things that I did.

It's a rollercoaster ride that you don't have to ride alone.

I like rollercoasters so I'll ride along.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    Apache. I am sorry. Here's a big, bug hug... It's always hard to lose someone you love.
    What's a "bug hug"?

the annoying kind of hug that you want to get rid of but can't because us bugs can be annoying
    "Ogres are like onions."

Well I did the predictible thing....lol. We fought with each other, even attacked each other verbally (minor). Then we spoke and worked things out.

And now we are enjoying each other at a much higher level.
    It seems she felt herself getting to the point where she was losing her
    self control over me. And it scared the hell out of her, not wanting to be hurt again. So I asked her if she felt hurt being seperated from me, and if that
    was a better choice than taking a chance to be happy together.

I also explained that I was fearful of being hurt too...but the trust I have
    for her eliminated the fear.

So here is a case where things worked themselves out. There's a lesson learned too. There is no such thing as a perfect relationship, it takes work from both sides. And if you are willing to work things out together, together you shall enjoy the fruits of your labor. Trust is the key...even before love.
    Without it things will not work.

This feels so good...
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Thats... thats so beautiful...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Excellent. That's true. The better you want things to be, the more you have to work at it.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Why is it so hard to lose somebody? I think losing itself is very easy... Now go live with it!

boobaa.. they're back together.
    "Ogres are like onions."