+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really really like a girl but dont know how to move forward.

I really really like a girl but dont know how to move forward.

OK, so their is this girl at my school that i really really like. We don't have any classes together so we don't see each other every day. I will ask her to go to lunch or see a movie...stuff like that and we have a great time. All of her friends tell me that she really likes me too. However, in January she told me that she is too emotionally and mentally stretched for a relationship right now. She has 3 AP classes and does band. For valentines day i planned to decorate her car and get her flours and a card. That is what i did. I wrote on her windows and put about 5 balloons on her car and wrote in the card how i feel. Earlier that day she had been venting to her best friend about how valentines day is when a guy shows you that he really likes you and that we don't see each other much and that she wants to see me more and because we don't see each other much i probably wont do anything. Well, when she saw her car she was extremely excited and happy and loved it. All of her friends were impressed too and told me i did a good job. Her best friend even told me that i should ask her out, which is what i want to do, and that she really really really likes me a lot. However she just started drumline which takes up more time and doesn't end until after march. When we were texting she even mentioned that after march she will sorta be able to have a life. However she has never actually asked me to do anything with her. It has always been me asking her. I try to ask her to do things but she usually says she is doing something at the time i wanted to do something. I will learn later on that one day she just sat at home all day or she went bowling with friends. In my mind I'm like "why cant we be doing something like this". To this day her best friend still tells me that she wants to spend more time with me and she really really likes me. But, i just feel like i'm the only one trying most of the time. I think about her all the time and want to spend a lot of time with her. I'm still planning on asking her out but just don't know what to do. My emotions and thoughts are just everywhere right now and i don't know what to do. I'm trying to stay patient and just wait until she is ready but i have other people who are telling me to just move on and that she is probably just using me for the attention. Please help i have no idea what i should do.

dude, stop looking for excuses.. she will always have a life and some sort of schedule.. pick up the phone.. or better yet go to her house NOW and do it.. I have no idea what you are waiting for.

stop over-analyzing it and ask her out already

What Rob and Ashley said, just ask her out... again. Not like it's your first get together, I really don't see the problem.

I agree-just do it!

Just ask her out. Enough said!

Man... kids these days are ****ing pussies.

Just ask her out.