+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My luck is not favouring what should I do?

My luck is not favouring what should I do?

Actually that girl who I love the most, she is my bestfriend, because of some reason on 14th feb I cant propose her , then planned to tell my feelings next day (before this she was single) but next day I was just 12hrs late, someone else proposed her and she said yes to him. That boy who proposed her is my senior. Before this incident we both were like forever alone type, and used to make fun of everything, as we are still best friemds, so its natrual to make fun of both!
    But actually I am in love with her as she understands me really well, she is so unselfish, she is so sweet , and she is so lucky for me.
    Now what should I do now? she is in a serious relationship,and she knows everything That I love her and all that. We are still the best friends.
    P.S:- We are in same branch and she is just rollnumbers behind.
    What should I do now what should be my next step?

I think you have done what you can. You have confessed you feelings to her. You can choose to wait for her or move on. Even if you choose to wait, she may never leave her soon to be husband.

Are you really willing to wait for her? Is this more desire because she is with someone else then love?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbob View Post
    I think you have done what you can. You have confessed you feelings to her. You can choose to wait for her or move on. Even if you choose to wait, she may never leave her soon to be husband.

Are you really willing to wait for her? Is this more desire because she is with someone else then love?
    Ya I'm really willing to wait for her!
    I know I have mixed everything!
    I really want her I know she is a perfect girl for me!

she is engaged now... this means she had to have been seeing the guy previously right? so she wasn't really "forever alone"... sorry bud I think you missed your chance. she is with someone now and plans to marry him... if she knows you love her and is still with this guy, you should know that she is not interested in you.

Well, you are too late. Instead of waste your time waiting for her, why not focus on something more productive like meeting new people. That way, you are increasing your chances of meeting someone who can replace her.