+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Marriage proposal and now disappeared ?

Marriage proposal and now disappeared ?

i have known this guy for years now (college frndz).i developed feelings for him and he turned me down saying he is not ready for a relationship,post which we parted ways.now after a month we happened to meet again for some work where he proposed me for marriage.but he also added he needed some time to set up his work to make sure he was financially settled. we both agreed that to that. then he started with statements like he need time to know if we are the right choice for each other,coz its a lifelong decision.recently due to some stupid mis-understanding he accused me of snooping behind his back.this was very insulting to me and now we are out of contact. i dont understand why would he propose me for marriage and then start the courtship and also instead of clarifying the scenario he just accused me wrongly and left.also 2 days post proposing me he told my close frnd during a conversation that he doesnt wants to marry me. whats the deal with that? guyd sud i clear things out with him or move out (we have a history of him walking away after an argument and then coming back after sometime). i am seriously confused. plz advise.

You barely know each other and he suggests getting married then he disappears? Normally people who propose marriage are in a serious relationship with their partner, not somebody they'r enot even going out with. Jeez, that's just wierd.

Hes not stable - then hes here and in next moment disapears again. Could be one of thouse husbands who leave for 5 min to buy a pack of cigarettes and never come back.