+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i'm such an idiot and its hurting me bad...

i'm such an idiot and its hurting me bad...

I've recently split with a girl i've been seeing for nearly 2 years. We've had a really rocky time because I'd just come out of a 7 year relationship when we got together and have been in contact with my ex as we were determined to remain friends. She threatened if i didn't stop she would leave me and has freaked out so much that in a way i didn't think i was that happy for her to do that...but hey guess what shes finally done it and now i've realized how much i love her and am prepared to do whatever she wants - she initially said that we should have a break but i've been freaking out now she doesn't respond to any emails or texts. I know i've just got to leave it but i want her back so much i don't know what to do with myself.

edrico ...

why do u feel u r an idiot?

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

because i didn't realise what i had until it went and i could have kept this one if only i'd been good to her - now she's gone and i really don't think she's coming back. I guess theres nothing for me to do

look if u love her so much and want her back so much .... go and get her ....

life is too short to spend crying over what u had while u still have the chance to get it back .... go edrico

best of luck ....

Hussain

but she doesn't want to talk to me, she just wants to forget me..if i try to go and get her she'll probably start thinking i'm a stalker!!!

Emails and Texts man? COME ON!

Call her, apologize and ask if she wants to try again. If she does, ask her to go some place and talk.

life is too short edrico .... go man go

even if u fail ... dont let ever anyone have the chance to say that u failed because u didnt try ....

go man and best of luck

Hussain

Tone Guest
    Are you willing to stop talking to your ex permantly for her? If you're not then don't bother trying to talk to her again cause unless you can convince her 100% you're going to be done with your ex, your current g/f obviously refuses to have any part of it, and she probably won't even consider gettin back with you if you don't drop the ex.