+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Date Night with Da Wife

Date Night with Da Wife

We have a date every Monday night. We're not out of ideas or anything, just want to do something different from the same ol', same ol'. Suggestions?

the wife and I play " Loaded Questions " a good way to reconnect and learn more about each other.. its something you do at home.. have some wine and laugh.. if you like board games give it a try usually takes more then 2, but its fun and you too can be more personal.. I found out the wife would be down with a 3some.. with another girl giggidy....

Lol, old man needs something to spice up his failing married life? Maybe ya should try quit being a crotchety old man and more of a husband, eh!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    the wife and I play " Loaded Questions " a good way to reconnect and learn more about each other.. its something you do at home.. have some wine and laugh.. if you like board games give it a try usually takes more then 2, but its fun and you too can be more personal.. I found out the wife would be down with a 3some.. with another girl giggidy....
    We often play board games or watch a movie.

LOL, probably because he has E.D....
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Hey Retard,

We're going to be in SoCal in a couple of weeks. Want to meet up for coffee?

ROFL. You're going to be in So.Cal? LOL..

Yeah... we're just passin' through on our way to the Bay Area though. I'll give you the one-finger salute as we drive by.

Ohhh, the Bay Area...that figures. Is that where you plan to tell your wife about that secret ya been harboring? I can't imagine a better way than to be the marshal of the Gay Parade and say, "Honey, I've been waiting to tell you.."

Awww... poor little boy. Never gonna get laid and still whinin' about it. Fu(ktard.

Your mom, bro.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LR you are such an idiot. Why don't you meet HIA (nice guy) and his wife. I've met LFers IRL, you might be surprised.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol. Hey, he went off and started being too cool for us bros in the first place.

Play strip Battleship, HIA. It's a hoot and usually leads to a very happy ending.

Heheh... we've discussed strip scrabble - naughty words only.

We have a happy ending virtually every night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast