+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it possible...

Is it possible...

Is it possible to love again...

yup! :] of course

Absolutely, but you need to keep in mind that it will take time to heal. And don't live in the past, just make sure you learn from your previous mistakes and look forward to the future. You can't change what's in the past but you have the rest of your life ahead of you.

Love never goes away. Love is to the grave and beyond. And when you lose someone, the love for that person never goes away. It never lessens. A new love just grows next to it, as if it's a miraculous recovery for a plant in the aftermath of a forest fire. Neither becomes greater than the other. They simply become a part of who you are, never lessening.

So, yes, it is possible to love again.

Of course! You're a woman! It's WAY easier for women than men.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yes even though right now it seems like you will never feel that way again. Give your self time to hurt over whoever broke your heart and eventually you will meet someone else when you least expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Camolove View Post
    Is it possible to love again...
    Yes. Love does not divide, it multiplies. There will be room in your heart for more.

Unless you're Love'sReject! That guy won't ever....oh wait..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Sure is. I loved a few women and had my share of failed relationships. Only made me stronger and want to find that one, special woman I can love and marry even more. But, then again some people wallow in lost love way too long. Relationships end for a reason, things just were not right or the right time. People need to live, love, and grow. Getting your heart broken happens, but I will never stop putting myself out there. I know there is a woman for me and I will keep of living life to its fullest until I can do so with her.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 27-02-13 at 03:43 AM.