+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is it that Women never think they are good enough for men?

Why is it that Women never think they are good enough for men?

I feel like women are always makes changes or sacrifices for men. Why don't we think we are ever good enough? Check out this entry, its really good! Check out theboydsisters.blogspot.com/2013/02/would-you-date-you-mirror.html

lol I dont agree with most of that for me personally. Maybe when I was like 15 I worried that much but not now..

That isn't it at all, it's because it's so damn competitive. Women know this all too well. If someone kooler and hotter comes along, they lose out catching the guy's attention. The ladder theory explains this (the guy's ladder) , tho it's tongue and cheek, it's pretty self explanitory.

**We out number men on average 4 to 1.
    Last edited by smackie9; 27-02-13 at 01:17 AM.

Nah, most broads think they're TOO GOOD for us men. Makes me wonder why they ain't all lesbians.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

My wife is dealing with something like this right now, she's in limbo. Always doing things to please everyone or to be liked, because of the insecurities and how she feels she is not good enough. Being raised by women I know it's not easy being one.

The trick is to not give a rat's ass what people think. Think about good things like eating a bacon wrapped hotdog or having an ice cold beer on a hot summer day....

You could have given us a heads up about this having a religious slant. Not cool.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I think it's unfair, though, to say this is specifically an idea that women have. There are plenty of guys that don't feel they're good enough for women. I think the insecurity is well spread out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    **We out number men on average 4 to 1.
    What? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nah, most broads think they're TOO GOOD for us men.
    Well, maybe they are.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Well, maybe they are.
    Pfft..in a better world, I'd be a STUUUUUD.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Pfft..in a better world, I'd be a STUUUUUD.
    No, you wouldn't. You're rational! lmao

jk

Lmfao..thanks, but actually I'm not. In fact, I just give the appearance of being rational when I'm more emotionally driven than most guys. So not being a robot, that would explain, besides genetics, why I don't land myself a coupla nice broads..

Well, I'm sure there's one out there who would be good to you. Until you find her, I guess you'll just have to keep weeding through the unfavorable ones. :S It's no picnic for gay guys either. hahaha

The way i see it is: its only a matter of time before we start to age and we should cherish our beauty when were young. I dont get all dolled up for men-i do it for me. I love looking my best and i ove others who make an effort to look good. Id be the first person to smile and say "that girl is stunning" and i always notice other peoples beauty. Why look in the mirror for all ur flaws? A few spots, bad hair day, tired looking eyes? Ppfftt- when other people look at you-they dont notice those tiny details. They prob notice your lovely clothes friendly smile, great skin, nice figure etc.

Learn to see yourself through other peoples eyes. Nobody is perfect we all have flaws but you need to accept who are, love yourself, be comfortable in your own skin etc before you can expect others to love you. Although people will love you anyway even if you dont but insecurity is the enemy.

and in the real world;

her: eww what is that skank wearing.. soo gross
    friend: seriously I know..

her: wanna make out
    friend: though you'd never ask..

sorry got carried away there.. ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast