+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some tips

Need some tips

Hello everyone, I am first time here, the reason is that I need few tips about a girl I know, I will tell you the story. I will try to write it as simple as I can so you can understand, cause my english skill arent so good

Ok, so I met a girl on a party, she is one year younger then me. Didnt talk to her so much at the party, but after one weekend I clicked her on Facebook (yeah I know it is lame, but I am shy in public ) After I clicked her we talked like for two week every day like for more then 6 hours straight. She was constantly saying that I am such a great guy and that she even pictured the marriage between us two, I really liked that (who doesnt like if a person is crazy about him right?)

So we decided to meet, it was a great date, we went for a drink and later ended up in my car and we were kissing for a while, but then she had to go home , it was late. During the date she was complimenting me all the time, that I am such a nice guy and all those things. So I started to be really crazy about her ( Till this day I am still thinking about her ) .

So two days after the date, I told her that I want a relationship ( Cause I do, even now) , and she said that "maybe one day", and then she explained how she had a boyfriend for three years and she thought that he is the one, and that she doesn�t want to go trough all that again and that she wants to have fun. I was allright with that for a while.

In the next week we talked as much as at the beginning, but somehow the chemistry from her to me just vanished. We werent flirting anymore, I asked here out for a second date but she always had an excuse. So I decided like just to say goodbye and that we are still friends and she agreed. Two days later she clicked me for some homework help, I helped her of course. Then I clicked her to ask here again if there is another chance , maybe she could be with me or something.

She said that: maybe if we had a date after the first date it would go trough, but somehow I dont feel it anymore.

So I still clicked like once in two weeks to ask how she is, and she tells a lot, but not to long.

So my questions is for females and males, clearly I was close with here, I could have had her, cause I really like her. Why am I so unlucky that she got hurt before and now she can be with me cause of that -.-, it is so frustrating just because I was so close.

So are there any tips, is it possible that she can change her mind about "LOVE" , cause I know someday she will, but I wont be there I am afraid. What can I say to change her view about relationships ? I know it is something that she has to do it on her own, but its just so sad -.-

I think you just need to accept that she doesnt want a relationship. You need to get over her and move on. It wasnt meant to be. Sorry

Whew... you got away from a crazy one. Luck is on your side.

Had a BF, and was pursuing you, told you she loved you and wanted to marry you without even having been on a date with you, and THEN tells you she has a BF of 3 years?!

Man, even if you COULD change her mind, you don't want to.

That sucks dude. Your biggest mistake is that you jumped in with "I want a relationship" only after the first date (big big no no). That to many females, may seem real desperate, and real needy which is a huge turn off. Your chances would have been better if you didn't invest your feelings so soon and played it cool. By being less available to keep the mystery going will increase the desire. The build up of sexual tension and the chase (her chasing you) is so important when courting. Your best bet is to NOT be friends, and distance yourself from her. You stay friends you will never get past that....you will just be friend zoned. Cut your loses now and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Whew... you got away from a crazy one. Luck is on your side.

Had a BF, and was pursuing you, told you she loved you and wanted to marry you without even having been on a date with you, and THEN tells you she has a BF of 3 years?!

Man, even if you COULD change her mind, you don't want to.
    The word was HAD a BF. She didn't want a relationship because that one ended badly.

But the talk of marriage thing I agree....emotionally unstable, attention whore. More interested in the chase and fantasy, but not interest in the real deal. Stupid bi tch she is, messin with this guy's head.
    Last edited by smackie9; 03-03-13 at 05:10 AM.

I dont agree with making a girl chase you. It should be equal.. If a man expected me to chase him id say **** you-your loss and wait for the next one to come along and ask me out and chase me

Guuys thank you for the replies really, it opened my eyes a little and you are totally right, I have to past it and move on

Thanks again

Your welcome

You will meet the right one eventually. Remember to play it cool next time.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The word was HAD a BF. She didn't want a relationship because that one ended badly.

But the talk of marriage thing I agree....emotionally unstable, attention whore. More interested in the chase and fantasy, but not interest in the real deal. Stupid bi tch she is, messin with this guy's head.
    Oh, whoops, totally mis-read that.

I had to read that over twice to make sure....it wasn't worded that well.

Yeah sorry, english is not my mother language.

I'm sure your English is better than my Temne, Mende or Krio.