+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Anchor Of Love

Anchor Of Love

You ask yourself if he or she is the right one for you..

Well, I am here to tell you that can certainly be answered, but it takes time to find out and you have to be willing to wait. A wonderful and fulfilling relationship takes patience. You must get to know your lover on deep levels and you must know each other mutually. Sometimes there are going to be people who don’t care to know you deeply. Sometimes it’s not mutual at all. You have to know each other’s expectations.
    Once you are in love with each other, you are one person, you are each other’s best friend. Forever.
    And my point is that your love for each other has to be mutual because I just can’t see it working any other way else. I've been in many saddening relationships and it has proven itself over and over again.

Everyone should feel good if they are happy with their relationship, and if you don’t, the two of you need to talk to each other. Do not harbor any feelings, but do not intentionally hurt anyone. Communication is so satisfying, when done correctly. Especially the times when you have feelings for someone and are anxious to tell them.
    Even I can become afraid although there is nothing to fear.

What is there to fear? Really?
    The person not loving me back? Has that ever happened to you?

What happens if he or she isn't in love with you?

Nothing really happens but that, unless you allow other things to happen. I have watched many people ruin their hearts.
    People allow their feelings to hurt. It’s the rejection that hurts and I have been rejected, too. You seem to feel like you’re not good enough for awhile. But that is when you have to realize that it is important to be happy enough for the single life.
    Just because you are single, does not mean it’s the end of the world, nor does it mean that you will never find someone. The person you love may not love you tomorrow. And that is why trust is so important. You shouldn't feel like your lover would ever leave you. You have to trust the one you love with all of your heart. A heart is fragile and there should not be any doubts.

Or else, at the same time your left trying to nurture a relationship, yet keeping yourself from falling all the way down. You want to be able to fall all the way down and you want to feel completely secure and loved, as if there was a rest of assurance waiting at the bottom.

Every single person deserves that. And you if want to fall in love, it will happen..

Sorry dear I think you have misunderstood how the forum works. You ask a question and we do our best to answer. Sometimes we get to carried away and start insulting people but it's all in jest. And we try to avoid calling people cunts even when they are because the mods don't like it. The mods are not cunts of course.