+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i have no idea what to do!

i have no idea what to do!

i've known this guy for a long time! i'm really good friends with his sister who i've know for around 10years, almost five years ago i started working in the same shop as him and we get a long really well! we have the same sense of humour and the banter and chat is always funny! he broke up with his girlfriend last year and we chatted a lot. we finished work at the same time and so we would chat for over an hour after work before going home, (he would tell me to wait for him after work finished and vice versa) anyway, if i met up with his sister after work for a meal he would come with us and we would all have dinner together. we got a long really well out for dinner, he would talk a lot to me and we would make fun of each other in a jokey way.and then earlier this year after work i wasn't meeting his sister but he suggested that the both of us go for a meal together, so we did. it was such a fun time, never any awkward silence, we would chat and laugh. he did ask during our dinner about a girl at work who i mentioned and asked if she was hot, i said yeh she is, but then he said he was just joking. anyway our dinner went really well, and i really enjoyed our time together. but then our shifts changed at work and i don't get to see him much anymore, we speak a few times at work when we have time but we don't get to have our long chats anymore. we sometimes talk a bit on FB chat but not much. anyways, im starting to really like him, i liked him before we went on our meal, but i'm gutted we dnt get to chat the way we used to.
    i'm not sure if he likes me in the same way though and i dnt want to tell him because im really good friends with his sister, it might make it awkward. it might be best just to stay friends and nothing more.

does anyone have any advise?

Ask him out. It shouldn't change anything with his sister.

hi, thanks, i think i might ask him after he gets back from his holidays!
    :/

Good luck, keep us posted. =)

duh!! just ask him out!