+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made this for her, but never showed her. Should I send it?

I made this for her, but never showed her. Should I send it?

My last girlfriend broke up with me for reasons I'm still unsure of. She went from pouring on the "I love you"s to dumping me just like that. I've had my share of girlfriends, but she was the first one I ever loved, and my love has never wavered, despite the breakup and despite how many dates I've been on since. So anyway, shortly after it happened, I put this together.

It took a lot of time and effort to make, but after I was finished I couldn't bring myself to show it to her due to fear of her reaction. I kept it to myself for a couple weeks, and then put it on Youtube. I figured that was better than just deleting it.

I don't think I'll ever send it to her, but I'm still curious as to what others would do. So far I've been told everything from "Never EVER show it to her!!!" to "OMG you should send it to her now!!!" I haven't asked any family or friends, because I'd die of embarrassment if they knew about it. So, I'm turning to anonymous people on the internet.

Thanks.

I miss you B.
    Last edited by btl857; 06-03-13 at 08:14 AM.

I gotta admit, that video you put together is pretty awesome, definitely took a lot of time and effort. Kudos to you!

Are you two still talking to each other or has she cut you out of her life?

i will watch it tomorrow coz im on my phone right now and let you no what i think

I am so freaking jealous of her.lol

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    I gotta admit, that video you put together is pretty awesome, definitely took a lot of time and effort. Kudos to you!

Are you two still talking to each other or has she cut you out of her life?
    We haven't talked in over a month, but I'm really not sure where we are in that regard.

How long ago did you two break up? Has she moved on to someone else? Any way to find out for you? I definitely wouldn't want to send it to her if she's with someone else. But if there's still a chance she might come back, I'd go for it.

Ah Jeez! Way too creeping My friend! Way too obsessive! Actually its very sad

Although we would need to know the details of the break up and how long youve gone out? Doesn't sound like it was that long.

Cool video I guess, but honestly bro......the time it all took to make that borders on extreme obsession.

I mean....think about this situation. She doesnt want to be with you for whatever reason. **** her! Be the kind of person you already are and find someone who appreciates that.

Now if this was your Gf...different story
    Last edited by surfhb2; 06-03-13 at 10:07 AM.

Well, I think it's an amazing tribute to your love and past relationship, Btl but don't send it to her and don't wait for her either.

I think everyone here has probably sat at stream or revisited a park that they spent a romantic day at with their then SO and just enjoyed the vibe and mourned the loss. I do hope you start to do things to keep you busy that won't keep you mired in your reverie of her though. You're a romantic soul and I'd hate to see you keeping yourself from sharing that with another new and appreciative love interest.

All the best for a speedy state of non-waiting for her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    How long ago did you two break up? Has she moved on to someone else? Any way to find out for you? I definitely wouldn't want to send it to her if she's with someone else. But if there's still a chance she might come back, I'd go for it.
    I don't know if she's seeing someone else. We broke up about 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Ah Jeez! Way too creeping My friend! Way too obsessive! Actually its very sad

Although we would need to know the details of the break up and how long youve gone out? Doesn't sound like it was that long.

Cool video I guess, but honestly bro......the time it all took to make that borders on extreme obsession.

I mean....think about this situation. She doesnt want to be with you for whatever reason. **** her! Be the kind of person you already are and find someone who appreciates that.

Now if this was your Gf...different story
    Of course she was my girlfriend. This was a person who told me she loved me a million times. She still has a key to my house.

She just lost her feelings for me out of the blue, or so she said. Broke my heart.

That video is really nice. Im sorry she hurt you. I think you need to try and move on now though. Its hard but everyday will get easier

Quote Originally Posted by btl857 View Post
    I don't know if she's seeing someone else. We broke up about 2 months ago.

Of course she was my girlfriend. This was a person who told me she loved me a million times. She still has a key to my house.

She just lost her feelings for me out of the blue, or so she said. Broke my heart.
    You misunderstood me. She's not your GF Anymore so to shove this down her throat is just plain cruel. If you made this for her if she was your GF (obviously different story line) then you'd be a king!

Why you guys break up?

very creative but I agree with the others, do not send. it is a great way to express your feelings but I don't think it will change the outcome of things in the long run.

While I am not disagreeing with others with the notion of not showing, I can totally see giving it to her is an option. I do think 2 months is a little too long though. If you had given it to her within a few weeks of breaking, it may have had an effect. We don't know the reason she broke up with you, and if she just had doubts, this could have turned the tide. It's an excellent video(props to you btw). I guess I don't see a down side to showing her. It may seem a little creepy to us. But if any ex's made this for me, eventhough I wouldn't get back with them, I would still be touched.

Unless your ex is attracted to extreme desperation in a man I would put it in the trash on your desktop

Wow this was absolutely amazing. I wish I had someone that loved me enough to put something like that together for me. Honestly I think you deserve a whole lot more than someone who goes from saying I love you to breaking up with you. As for sending it I really any say without not knowing more about your relationship but if you've been broken up that long I'd lean more towards the don't send it side I'm sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast