+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It just isn't fair!

It just isn't fair!

I'm a happy person by nature, but sometimes I just wonder!. At Christmas I met my current partner ... love at first sight. You could say we're an odd couple. He's 32, I'm 19 today. He's a really big tough 6' 4" bikie. I'm just a light famed petite girl 5' tall. Despite his image, he's actually a real gentleman to me. In fact everything is great except one thing. Sex. He has such a thick erection... and that's the big problem. Don't get me wrong, we still have fun. Only, we just can't have normal sex. We've tried hot baths to relax me, lots of stimulation plus using lube and toys before trying, and god knows how many positions. The best we do is fitting part of the head of his penis inside me.

I seem to have had such bad luck with guys. Last year, my first time having sex was so difficult, I ended up needing medical attention. My next partner, was very gentle with me. But I soon heard the rumour I was the "worst ****". I felt so angry and betrayed. Things got much better with my third partner. He was very understanding, and it was the first time I got to enjoy sex. Two months later, though, I discovered he was also sleeping with three other girls. My next partner was good to me, he was gentle and the sex felt really good too. But he gave me an infection (unforgivable). It's ok now. So you see, it's been a tough road so far. Why, I don't know!

Anyway, now I'm feeling so guilty because I just don't feel I'm being fair on my partner. He deserves someone he can enjoy a full and satisfying sex life. He tells me not to worry, it'll work out fine. But how can it! My problem is where do I go from here?

Jeez do you hop from one man to the next or what? Slow down girl!

Do you have a condition down below that makes sex difficult? Are you too tight or is he too big?

Id say you have bad taste in men also judging by your past experiences.

maybe you should see your gynecologist if all those things aren't working, sex shouldn't be that difficult to have

I think yu should see a doctor about why sex isnt great. Also its your choice if you want to have sex or not!

Everyone is individual and unique so you don't have to be guilty for what you are. Someday you will meet the one and you will be happy with him and so is he