+ Follow This Topic

Thread: virgin

virgin

If you met a man that you really liked ad wanted a relationship with - how would you react if you found out hes still a virgin??

As much answers as possible please

thanks

Well, at my age, he'd be too old to teach new trick to, so I'd exit, stage left.

Ditto to wakeup.

But the answer would be different if I were 25years younger. My first husband was a 21yo virgin when I met him - so I just taught him the ropes. I don't see any issues - unless he wants to stay a virgin till marriage. Then I'd exit, stage left.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

to be honest it shouldnt matter at all.... he being a virgin doesnt mean anything at all

If a guy younger than me or at most my age (so 20 to 23 years old) was a virgin, I don't think I would mind. I don't think I'd like to date an older virgin guy though.

I'm winning so far Anyone else?

It wouldn't worry me at all. I know that it seems to make sense that the experience would matter, but honestly some men with tons of experience truly suck at it and others who have very little or none are naturally amazing. You and your lady will have your own special magic and that will make the issue unimportant.

LR is this boosting your confidence any bit? That ^^ is exactly what I said. Many "experienced men" dont have a clue.

I don't think I'd like to date an older virgin guy though.
    Indeed, I agree! Thoughts of "why haven't you yet, whats been happening with you." Kind of thinking. Then of course you always have those men (not all men of course, just the many that think this way) that get bent out of shape because their gf has had more partners then him and can't reconcile that it doesn't matter in his own head as well as those that once they've had one, would really like to sample others so he'll dump you (the virgin taker). Something else to make sure he's not going to throw in your face later on.

However: There are plenty of cougars out there that have a thing for innocence and wouldn't mind at all as long as they were younger than her. They're just looking for temporary mostly anyway.

Just some random thoughts based on what I've read in this forum alone.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-03-13 at 09:38 PM. Reason: added a thought

That was not the question ^^^ and is off topic.

I'm sure plenty have spent their whole life with one person and never slept with anyone else. Insecurity is the only thing that makes people wonder is the grass greener (if the relationship is great)

But yes many do dump the girl who gave him confidence in the first place for the next pair of tits that pay him a little attention.

And we all know that sometimes men get NO attention until they are in a relationship. Then as soon as they are single again-back to NO attention.

But yes many do dump the girl who gave him confidence in the first place for the next pair of tits that pay him a little attention.
    ... Yes ...

If you cant see the other side of what I said and just want to jump up and down with that ^^^ go ahead.

... okay, thank you for allowing me. ...