+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ladies help me sort somethings out

ladies help me sort somethings out

my gf is 26 and i am 24.she had past 2 relations and i had none other than her.
    1: she said she never used to get wet before , now with me she does even on phone sex. (we have had sex only once). is it possible?
    2: she knew i was a virgin and she said she felt special about it. is it?
    3: her previous relations never meant anything to her and was for fun only. she said she never loved them. is it that simple for a girl to lose her v?
    4: she wants us to get married as soon as we are independent. am i being deceived in any way?
    5: she says she never liked sex but she started liking it since we been together. what does it mean?
    6: i really want to marry her but knowing her past relations make me cringe sometimes.please help whats really going on
    thanks,
    anymore info can be shared

1: she said she never used to get wet before , now with me she does even on phone sex. (we have had sex only once). is it possible?

She will get wet any time she is turned on-the same as a man getting an erection.

2: she knew i was a virgin and she said she felt special about it. is it?

She feels special that you lost your virginity to her.

3: her previous relations never meant anything to her and was for fun only. she said she never loved them. is it that simple for a girl to lose her v?

Most girls plan for their first time to be special with someone they love etc but it rarely works out that way as most people are young when they lose it and don't really know what they want when they lose their v.

4: she wants us to get married as soon as we are independent. am i being deceived in any way?

No Its normal for couples to discuss marriage/kids when your in love. It doesnt mean that it is 100% going to happen. Its a daydream until your both ready for that.

5: she says she never liked sex but she started liking it since we been together. what does it mean?

Maybe her first two experiences were bad and she didn't enjoy it. But she liked it with you.

6: i really want to marry her but knowing her past relations make me cringe sometimes.please help whats really going on

Forget her past-its irrelevant. Most people have a past and two people is not bad. Enjoy the time you have together, go with the flow and if your ready for marriage at some point in the future you can worry about that then.

Actually, all of her comments could be true. Unfortunately it depends upon the ethics of the person involved and how honest they are as to whether she actually means them. As long as you are cautious, you are less likely to be hurt and it sounds to me as if you are at least keeping your eyes open and being aware.