+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attracting like..

That's just a big pile of semantics.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i think your insecurities make you a little shallow LR. i dont mean offence to you when i say that but if you think scoring with a girl whos a 10will make you more confident or make you look good to others etc your missing the whole point of relationships and love.

its not about what others think. its about what you think. if you love her and think shes hot that is what mattrs. even if your friends think shes average. its not about them and its none of their business who you choose to date
    We're all somewhat conditioned to be even slightly concerned with how others perceive our choices. And yeah, I admit to having been somewhat shallow in the past; it was part of buying into that American Dream BS.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I locked the room I was in with your mom last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    it was part of buying into that American Dream BS.
    Did any other Americans on this board get swept away by the American Dream and temporarily lost touch with reality? Or is it just LR?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well, no. That or they think they still have a shot at living it and haven't seen the writing on the wall like I have

Sweetie, the writing on the wall is called graffiti. It's put there by idiots and isn't worth reading. Look.away.from.the.wall.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

ROFL. I've seen some things, maaann....

on the walls maaaaan

Nahh, duuude. It's like, time is just a human construct, duude. And I'm faaar out.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That's just a big pile of semantics.
    What is? Did you read my previous post? I think it works like that for a lot of people.

No, the semantics is what Cerby was saying.

At any rate, do you understand what we're saying about not having a scale of 1-10? Can you look at a girl as either 'doable or not' and then throw her personality into the equation?

your either attracted to someone or your not and by putting a number on her you are just allowing your own thoughts to make you look down on her as if shes not good enough because to you-you are seeing her the same way you see yourself and you dont like what you see.

that is y you need to boost your self-steem LR. or else you will always feel like your "settling" no matter how great she is and nobody will ever be good enough because you think your not good enough. youll just end up hurting her in the end and if someone else pays u a tiny bit of attention-youll either cheat or ditch your girl for someone else coz ull always think "someone else is better"

insecurity=destruction

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    At any rate, do you understand what we're saying about not having a scale of 1-10? Can you look at a girl as either 'doable or not' and then throw her personality into the equation?

Well, sure. But that's ex post facto.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    your either attracted to someone or your not and by putting a number on her you are just allowing your own thoughts to make you look down on her as if shes not good enough because to you-you are seeing her the same way you see yourself and you dont like what you see.

that is y you need to boost your self-steem LR. or else you will always feel like your "settling" no matter how great she is and nobody will ever be good enough because you think your not good enough. youll just end up hurting her in the end and if someone else pays u a tiny bit of attention-youll either cheat or ditch your girl for someone else coz ull always think "someone else is better"

insecurity=destruction
    Wow. That's brilliant. Thanks, michelle23. You're very smart.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast