+ Follow This Topic

Thread: utterly hopeless romantic! reading the signs?

utterly hopeless romantic! reading the signs?

Im in desperate need of help as whether or not a friend likes me. I met him at college a year and a half ago and we r very close, we share the same outlooks on life and a love for physics, I am desperatly inlove with him. He offers me his jacket when its cold, offers to walk me hme,he offers to buy me coffee or sweets, he likes to sit with me oftemd away from our mutual male friends and talk to me, he loves working out and has sent me numerous pictures of his chest and arms, he also comes acros as quite jelous when other guys show interist, but on the flipside he wil comment about other girls looks to me, he wil say things like stop focusing on me now in a teasing way and when I withdraw he wil say that he,l speak to me soon, the mixed signals are killing me, we once spoke and he said that maybe guos dnt make the first move because they are afraid bt he wasnt refering to himself, please help! Do I walk away or is he maybe interisted.

I think he's interested in you and him making that comment about guys not making the first move was probably him saying that he wants you to make a move.

Yup. Sounds like he wants out of the friend zone but is afraid to ask you out. Getting jealous of other men, then talking about other girls with you is a way to gage your interest, by your reaction.

Just go for it, as the female you have all the power, just ask him if he is interested in going on a date with you. If he isn't, then just shrug and move on like the question never came up.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

just tell him you really like him and wait and see if he asks you out. or you could tell a mutual friend to suss him out for you.

get someone to play matchmaker if ur shy and swear them to secrecy