+ Follow This Topic

Thread: On talking to a girl.

On talking to a girl.

I am currently faced with something I've never encountered before. I seldom find myself attracted to anyone, when I do they have been women that I see and talk to on a regular basis. So in past experiences there were established means to build our friendship into a relationship. Now after having been single for awhile I have found another woman I found to be attractive, unfortunately I have no reason to talk to her but I would really like to and have no idea how. Where she works is a computer repair center, I don't have any real need to go there. I also don't want to be like a total stalker about this either. So any ideas would be appreciated.

Going there does not make you a stalker, go there and just ask her out that is all.

I agree with Rob. As long as you just make it a point to stop by and casually act like you belong there, it should be fine.

That being said, don't follow her home and boil any bunny rabbits or anything; THAT would be acting like a stalker.

If you are really struggling you could always find something random that is broken and bring it in to her to start a conversation, but I would say just get in there, say hey and take her our for a coffee or something. I assume you have talked to her at least once? If not then without having any mutual interests or mutual friends, you will just have to balls up and strike up a conversation from nothing