+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she telling the truth?

Is she telling the truth?

My girlfriend and me have been dating for about 3 months. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to have sex every time I see her because I don't want her to get the wrong idea that I'm using her or something like that nor I need to have everytime. We use to have sex most of the times and even one time when she had vacations from her work we had sex for 5-6 days in a row. Yesterday we were alone in my house which was a perfect opportunity to get intimate but she said she didn't feel right with herself (don't even know what that means). We had a little discussion earlier which might but shouldn't have affected her mood (because it hasn't affected her desire in the past).

She used to date a guy that cheated on her twice and even had sex with another woman on the same bed she used to sleep in. I know the guy still texts her and calls her to try to get her back but I try to trust her when she says she'll never forgive him and that she has hard feelings towards him. She was out all day at church in the morning and then with her brother and we saw each other at 4 pm. I know she enjoys sex with me because I can see it and feel it in her face and body. Did she really didn't feel okay with herself (whatever that means) or was she hiding something from me? Even though she is a good person, I can't seem to trust her completely. Sorry for the long post. What do you think? Thank you.

I'm pretty sure it is quite alright to not be in the mood. Don't over-analyse, just let it go. If you shuts you down for the next 2 weeks straight, come back and ask again.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I agree with Cerby. It's just a one time thing. Who knows? Maybe she just needs a teensy bit of a break from the same old, same old sex? It doesn't mean that she's going out and having sex behind your back. It just means that she wasn't in the mood to do the deed between the sheets.

Nevertheless, I would advise you work on your trust in her, lest it cause you more problems down the road.

Normally, I'd say to not over think it. But I'm curious about this conversation which could have affected her mood - could it have been a turn off?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.