+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't know what to do!!!

I don't know what to do!!!

Hey, i am a 22 year old guy with 0 experience with dating (i've never kissed anyone until this girl, it's a shame, yeah)

I've meet this girl on skype, since the beginning when we started talking, she seems to be very mind open, we have changed a few calls through skype, texts, etc.

After 4 days, she gave me her cellphone number, she craved me to tell her a history to fall asleep, and so i did. Next day she told me that she was kidding to tell the history to her, but she enjoyed it, she was glad.
    We have been talking through SMS, calls, etc. One day we decided that we should meet each other, and so we did. I picked her up from her class (She's 18) and we went to natural park, we laid down on the grass, side by side, talking to each other, it was a really nice afternoon for both of us.

After that day, we talking even more, we have meet more time, until one day, i was driving with her on the side, and she told me to pull over... and suddenly she kissed me, and i kissed her back (it was my first kiss, before that i've told her that i never kissed anyone, and she said that was no problem) we both enjoyed to be next to each other, i felt that she liked me. She spent some time in my house, she was always hugging me, she said that she loves to hug me because i am tall and she loved to be on her tiptoes.

One day, she invited me to a friend of hers party, and i went, we danced and drank (we were both sober, we only drank 2 beers) i've noticed that she was getting bored of being there, it was almost 3AM, and i asked her "it seems that you are sleepy, do you want me to get you home?" and she said "Sure, let's go".
    When i drove her home, i stopped in a traffic light, when i was stopped, i looked at her, and she went in my direction and kissed me, i kissed her back, i've put my hand on her face reaching the neck, and i liked that moment very much
    Once she got home, she called me because it was late, and she wanted me to get home without crashing my car (it's about 40 minutes of travel from her house to mine) i reached home, we felt asleep while we were talking on the phone.

From that day, she seemed to be much more disconnected from me, she used to text a lot, and now she doesn't, we spent over 70 hours on phone calling, and now not even 10 minutes we talk to each other. the next time i was with her i asked her "What's happening? why you don't talk how we used to?" she replied "When i kissed you for the second time, i felt nothing. I really like you, i do, but i think that is easier to maintain a friendship than a relationship"
    I said "i really like you, you know that, i accept that we are just friends, but why don't you talk to me like we used to? before we kissed? it seems like that you only wanted to get to know me because you thought that you liked me, but you found out that you felt nothing for me by the kiss?"

I mean, i treat her like a queen, she asked me to be somewhere, i was there. she need a shoulder to cry on, i was there. She need to unburden some stuff, i was there.

And now, i feel if i don't start a conversation between us, i lose her. i really love her, and i don't want to lose her.
    She said that she is under a lot of pressure on school and needed space.
    If she kissed me, there's must be something that she feels about me.

Usually when i text her, she replied 30 minutes after TOPS!! Now, i will give you an example, i texted her at 9AM, she replied now, at 3.30PM

i don't know what to do, it seems that she fells something for me, and i love her. but i don't know if i continue to try to talk to her, or leave her alone

PS: Sorry for the long post, and the bad english!

Some girls go through an istant infactuation period that can last from 2 weeks to a month, then it fizzles out. She usues the internet to meet guys so I bet money on it you are not the only one she chats or goes out with. It's possible things fizzled out for her or she is testing the waters with someone else. And dude she is 18, she is kinda young to be datng a 22 year old. Maybe the age difference is what attracted her at first. Be weary of meeting younger girls....they will lie about their age and you don't want to get in that kind of mess.

Tip: if things die off, just let them go. And as for saying your in love....dear you have a lot to learn about relationships. It's not love, you are obsessing because of your lack of experience.

What to do? Keep testing the waters with other girls. Never focus all you energy on one or it will crush you.

She only dated 3 times, and she says that she was hurt so much that she can't like anyone, is this possible? The last relationship that she had was a year ago.

She's a "stay home" person, she likes being on her house.

I know that i am not the only one who she talks to, i know that. But why lie saying that she has to study / working for school, while she is talking to other people?

from a week and a half ago, she keeps saying that she is very tired to speak with me. But she doesn't know that i know that she's talking with other people, i dont understand that

I dont think anything good will come of this. Your better off forgetting about her and meet someone who wants the same things as you

The problem is that i like the way she is, every piece of her, i like it. Call it obsession, probably is, but i can't get her out of my head

Hey, i am a 22 year old guy with 0 experience with dating (i've never kissed anyone until this girl, it's a shame, yeah)
    Yikes, another one. To top it all off, you've started out with one that has issues. *sighs* Op: She won't go outside because some other guy hurt her? You're setting yourself up to be chasing someone who needs to be left alone until she's over her past baggage. Google "Rebound Relationship" and read about what you'll be more than likely be setting yourself up for (on the odd chance she breaks out of her self-imposed hermit-hood and wants to date you.).

You've got some experience with kissing, now go out and use it on someone who actually wants to be kissed, will come outside, has no past baggage to screw YOU around with.

Sorry your first kiss was with someone who isn't ready to be kissed.

Quote Originally Posted by JJhon View Post
    She only dated 3 times, and she says that she was hurt so much that she can't like anyone, is this possible? The last relationship that she had was a year ago.

She's a "stay home" person, she likes being on her house.

I know that i am not the only one who she talks to, i know that. But why lie saying that she has to study / working for school, while she is talking to other people?

from a week and a half ago, she keeps saying that she is very tired to speak with me. But she doesn't know that i know that she's talking with other people, i dont understand that
    This is what girls will do....lie because they don't like confrontation and would rather let you down easy with excuses. When you start to hear excuse after excuse, it's time to leave. Another red flag to watch out for is when they say "lets be friends"....then it's not looking good at all...it's over for sure.

To add just because it feels good to you doesn't mean it's going to be the same for them.
    Last edited by smackie9; 13-03-13 at 04:41 AM.

my biggest fear is that she's doing this because she wants to think, stop talking to me for some time to see if she misses me.

She was my friend before we dated, and it looks like i am losing a friend also...

Quote Originally Posted by JJhon View Post
    my biggest fear is that she's doing this because she wants to think, stop talking to me for some time to see if she misses me.

She was my friend before we dated, and it looks like i am losing a friend also...
    You don't realize this yet, but if you are losing her as a friend it's the best thing that could happen to you so that you can get over your crush and be open to meeting new girls who you'll be better off with. You don't want to be pining away for this little chickie who has past relationship baggage any longer then need be. Don't be a typical virgin (typical around here anyway) and hold a torch for her for years. That will only stagnate you where you are in your (lack of) sexual experience.

And there's a little problem :\

i'm too shy to meet new people

i'm am not holding my virginity to anyone, it simply didn't happened
    Last edited by JJhon; 13-03-13 at 03:04 AM.

"I'm too shy to meet new people"

That maybe so but don't be too naive to realize when you're wasting your time.

No one was more shy than my brother and if he could manage to hook THREE wives (not at the same time of course) then you can to.

Just make sure your picker isn't honing in on non-compatible women like he did.

i'll put myself together and hangout more outside, sometimes i don't know where to go to meet new people, i am kinda a lonely guy

Have you tried any of the sites for singles that aren't really dating sites but rather places where singles can meet other singles? (both men and women so you can also meet some male friends as well)

Meetup . com and Meetmarketadventures . com are two that might offer somethings that may interest you? You could maybe do an activity with a single friend so that you don't feel so intimidated at first.

My shy brother met his first wife through me. When that went pear shaped he met the other two in a bar (same bar too lol). The third one he was with the longest until he passed away. I'm not saying get drunk but maybe a drink or two might loosen you up a bit???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast