+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confusion

Confusion

Okay, I guess I should seek female advice on this one.

There's a girl who I've had my eye on for some time, but I just never really thought anything would come of it, so I blew it off for some time and went about my regular activities without giving much more thought to it. That was until recently when her friend who is also my friend, told me very casually in a conversation that she liked me. These two girls are 18yrs old, so keeping that in mind, I'm trying to figure out first of all if it was just something she said jokingly that I took realisticly or not.

conversation went basically as follows:

Girl1: we saw you at that event at school when you were there.
    Me: really, you guys were there? thats cool.
    Girl1: Yeah, Girl2 got all excited and was like, "look there he is, there he is!"
    Me: *silent. I wasn't really sure what to say, so I just smiled and kept listening*
    My Friend: *nudges my arm and winks* Eh... there you go dude.
    Me: *probably blushing by this point, I still continue to smile and nod my head*
    Girl1:*to me* Yeah, she likes you.
    Me: *loss for words. Just smile stupidly*

So that was how it went.

Now keeping all that in mind, I'm wondering: Was she really talking about Girl2? or was she using that as a cover for what she actually did and is using Girl2 as a cover for HER feelings? That's where I'm confused. I get the same giddy vibes from both girls when I talk to them. Now, keep in mind that I'm attracted to Girl2, so is it possible that its a mutual thing for both, because it's obvious to me that one of them has something for me, but I don't know which.

Problem 2 is this: The opportunity for me to interact with Girl2 is highly reduced now that she doesn't attend the class that I take anymore, and I don't have anyway to get to her, except via Girl1. Now assuming it's Girl1 that likes me, how do I get to Girl2 without hurting Girl1? I've already given Girl1 my email address to give to girl2 so I could send both girls something that I promised I'd send both. I figured it would be the safest way to get to girl2 without girl1 catching on, but still no emails. you see. I'm confused as heck. Any advice would be most helpful. Gracias

-J.G.
    Last edited by JoGorilla; 13-06-05 at 04:50 AM.

Tone Guest
    If Girl1 liked you I doubt she'd be talking about Girl2 really liking you... SHE set you up to let you know Girl2 is interested, so how can she be mad if you take her bait and go for it? If you like Girl2 more I say go for it, you got her e-mail just start chattin. Good luck, let us know how it goes!!

Wow, thats like one of those Critical Thinking problems... Which i happen to be good at

I would say Girl 2 likes you and you should ask her out. The worst that could happen is that Girl 1 was the one that liked you and then you can play ignorant the diddn't know she liked you, but thought that Girl 2 was the one that did. Either way its a Win/Win scenario.

I agree with both above statements. I was just curious if maybe I was getting myself into something because I wanted to believe it was actually girl2 that liked me, as opposed to the reality of the situation. But that's helpful. Thanks.

Took the advice and went with girl2 like I wanted, and she said she'd definately be interested in hanging out sometime. So far, so good.

Tone Guest
    Nice man, good luck with it!