+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi :)

Hi :)

hi....I stumble upon this forum looking for relief from my own mind. Me and my bf of 2.5 yrs (dated for 1) are taking a break. He initiated the break. Each day feels harder than the last as its been exactly 1 week that we talked about our situation. He said he still loved me and that there would be a possibility but we have some of our own issues to work out. I spoke to him the next day trying to get clarification on the break. And hadnt spoke since then until Sunday. He contacted me to say hi and see how my weekend went and said he missed me as he went out to a family party alone for the first time in a long time.

I don't know what all this stuff means. I am just trying to take it one day at a time and focus on me. I had a rough child hood that has probably affected our relationship in some manner, and I have made the decision to finally get help along with other issues like stress. I am still hoping for the possibility that we could give it another go, bit its hard because I don't want to be let down again.

Anyways thanks for reading this and I hope this forum gives me the support I need to learn from this relationship. And hopefully I will be able to support others who are in difficult positions.

Hello srami83, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"