+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he want more than friends

Does he want more than friends

I don't know what to do i've knowen this guy I met online 6 months ago we email and Tweet , it sounds stupid but hes becoming my best friend and knows me better than my "real friends" we've just recently swapped numbers and now we text alot alot we have alot in common thats why we "click" but I don't know whats been happing lately I can't stop thinking about him oh and hes a few years younger than me.
    We have the same Movie tastes thats how we got chatting and sent some gifts for each other, the past few days in texts he doesnt say the stuff he does to me on Twitter like hes jealous about some stuff about me I know he likes me as a mate but since weve been text now he speaks to me different the other day he went if only we lived closer (what does that mean) proberly to hang out as mates with him or does he mean more, and I don't want to ask him either incase its in my head or ruien a good friendship i'm so confused any adivce would be good.
    Also he puts stuff like today on Twitter - Greatness is nothing but a great aptitude for patience. is he hinting at me to say something its driving me crazy any advice would be good thanks.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on stuff he posts on Twitter or Facebook that anyone can see. If he says that he wishes you two lived closer it means that he wants to get to know you better. How far apart do you live?

I agree with bearz. So many people anymore get drawn into social networking sites and start to misinterpret what people post for the public to see.

Just go with it, for now. Keep talking to him privately and see what happens. If he likes you as more than a friend, I'm sure he'll drop more hints in private conversation.