+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me ?

Does he like me ?

Okay so. There's this guy at my university i like since last year ... Last year i had a crush on him, and i did go and told him that i like him, because i thought something was going on.
    Anyway, so i went and told him that i like him and he said that he is not into the relationship-thing so i said fine and i moved on. I tried to forget him and so did i.
    I forgot about him completely. But this year... when i got to see him again at my uni, i would ignore him like he didnt exist for me. So, all of a sudden he started to approach me, he would sit next to me in the class, and i was like what the hell is going on he would NEVER do that to me, or talk to me randomly and stuff like that... so i was really suprised. But the thing is...
    i started to like him again, because idk i thought he gave me signs that he likes me or something like that... so i stuck to him again. So... as i said above he would never approach me and the thing is he is really friendly with all the girls and he likes to flirt and stuff but not with me lol !

So later on... it was this party. And he was there.. He had some drinks, so did i and he was trying to approach me again.. and i liked it of course! So, at some point, we went somewhere all alone and he said to me "im so drunk" or something like that and i said "yeah me too" and he started to kiss me and we made out... he wanted to move on, have sex but i didnt let him. And i think i was right. Anyway, after that his behavior was like didnt happened, and no one knew about what happened between us , and we also didnt discuss about it.

But i didnt know what to think after that, like, wtf it was just a one-night-stand or what? but on the other hand, he would have done it with anyone else except me! i mean why had to be me ? since we're not so close and stuff. Anyway, i just went with the flow, didnt mention anything about it to him, like never happened. So lol... there was another night that one of our friends had his bday at his house, so i went and he was there also. And he was kinda drunk againnnnn. But not like wasted, just tipsy. Anyhow, so i noticed that he was more...free to come and talk to me, but not like hideously.. So, at some point i took the "initiative" i took his cap without him noticing it, and then he was searching for it so haha when i showed it to him like "u're looking for this?" so he kinda laughed and he approached me haha he was standing next to me but i wouldnt give it away xD so, i was sitting on the bed, and he sat next to me -ahhhhhh!- and he put his head on my lap .. and i started playing with his hair, fondling them and stuff. And he had his eyes closed. At this point i have to say that we werent alone in the room, but later on most of them left until we were both of us and another guy that wouldnt leave from the freaking room, duh !!! anyway so he started fondling me leg underneath, like the other guy couldnt see this, haha it was so funny.. and and the other guy lied on the couch and was relaxing on his own.. so "my boy" would just caressing me with his hand and he told me "is my cap here underneath?" and i said something like "um i dont know.." and he said "can i search here?" so i said "mhm yeah" and thingssss happened ,if u know what i mean! but we couldnt do much because of the other guy there... but when he left -finally haha- he lifted his head and he kissed me on the lips with tongue....(!) THAT was awesome! but because we were the only ones in the room, he told me that we should go with the others, so he stood up and he lifted me ,so when i got up we went close again and he kissed in a cute way! so we went out... pfff after that we also had some time together like, he sat where i was sitting and lied on me and stuff.. Eventually, me, him and another guy were the only ones left at the party so we left the 3 of us together, and when i had to turn to my corner where my place is said like "ok i have to leave u now" and the other friend of mine said "ok goodnight" and my dude didnt leave right away...he stood there and we kinda came close to each other and i would kiss him on his cheek, because the other guy was there also and i thought he wouldnt kiss me on my lips.. but lol.. he turned his head and he kised me on the lips i was like that "whooooootttt" drived me crazy really... i didnt expect that! so then he said goodnight and we seperated.... BUT THEN AGAIN, after that night nothing else... like we wouldnt talk to each other, especially the first days he was very embarrassed and so was i actually.. Because, normally, we dont talk in everyday life, i mean, we are not friends or anything, we know each other, but we talk a little. And after all these things happened between us... im like "wtf is going on between us?" and i've said to myself that if there's gonna be another intimate moment like this i will stop him because i dont want hi mto think im a whore.. I've caught him though to look at me, many times, and also sometimes tries to talk to me somehow... idk what do think.. actually he is a chicken for sure. But idk what he wants from me.. like, he likes me or what? im so confussed, i need some male to help me here please! thank you!

Have you had any other interaction besides sitting next to each other in class and those parties? Really looks like he just wanted to have fun and hook up with you.

if you told him you liked him and he said he's "not into the whole relationship thing", that was an excuse. if he liked you he would have told you he liked you. he probably is using the fact that you like him to his advantage and to try to hook up with you, as indicated by his actions when he was drunk. I'd stay away from him if you don't want to get hurt, it sounds like he just wants sex/hookups and if you like him as much as you do, you're not going to be able to just hook up with him without really getting your heart broken.

If you're looking for a hook up - he's a great guy
    If you're looking for a boyfriend - he's a loser
    If you're a slut - keep doing what you're doing
    If you want to be girlfriend material - DON'T TOUCH THIS GUY WITH A TEN FOOT POLE

He's a playa, simple as that. So....if you're looking for a boyfriend, run, if you're looking for a good time, stay.