+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shes denying that she is my gf

lilwing89 Guest

shes denying that she is my gf

hey ok, me and my gf have been going out for 6 days now, and she just got back from her trip and everyone in the the little shit town that we live in is asking her if she is going out with me(idk how they found out cause they were asking me and i was saying that we are going out) and SHE IS DENYING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL??!?!?!?!?!?
    and she is mad at me(although she says im one of the only 2 people she can trust) because she thinks i am just going AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THAT WE ARE GOING OUT!!!! <<<and i said that i wasnt going around saying that

what could it be??

i just asked her right now what is it going to be yes or no, and im waiting on an answer she says she needs some time

whatt do you all think?

I think it must be a VERY small town you live in.

#1. 6 days into the relationship, you already are having this petty disagreement.

#2.

she thinks i am just going AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THAT WE ARE GOING OUT!!!! <<<and i said that i wasnt going around saying that
    idk how they found out cause they were asking me and i was saying that we are going out)
    Um, which one is it?

#3. Does it really matter? You guys have been "together" less than a godamn week! You aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. You are dating. Don't get your jockstrap all in a wad this early into the relationship or you are truly doomed to fail in less than 3 months.

#4. Who cares what people "call" you? Is she sucking dick elsewhere? Who gives a rat’s ass what title you guys go by. Especially this early on!

#5. Calm the hell down. Save the drama for when you find out she is pregnant or something. Just chill out and go with the flow. You guys aren’t getting married tomorrow, so does any of this really matter?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

lilwing89 Guest
    /\/\, its both damnit, im not going around telling ppl we are going out BUT if ppl ask me if we are i say yes

Bud shes denying it because for some reason she is ashamed of you or it.....Move on, don't settle for that shit.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

LightOn is totally right, you should never go for her if she's ashamed of telling people that's she with you and it definitely sounds like that.

Maybe she simply doesn't want people to think she is dating this boy EXCLUSIVELY. One week of dating seems awfully early to be this territorial.

KEEP in mind that this girl 14 by the way. SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU. If you don't "break up" with her you are beyond anyone's advice.

I agree more with cybog, 6 days is kinda too early to be calling each other "BF and GF".

Did you even ask her will she be your GF?

I think that your girlfriend should not lied to people and say you are not dating when you are really. She should be proud to be with you and not scared or ashamed. Good Luck if 6 days into your relationship this is happing. good luck

lilwing patience .... have some patience ...

nobody calls himself/herself a scientist after spending 6 days in a lab ... so have patience ... ask her why she isnt comfortable telling people that she is seeing you and u also need to tell her why u r telling people when u r asked that u two are going out ...

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

She's only 14? I didn't catch that, but I think that is too young for a boyfriend, anyway.

lilwing89 Guest
    lol all that kinda makes me feel better..
    but she dumped me cause she found out that i told one of her friends we are going out, and she said she lost my trust or something like that..
    she said she broke up with my for 3 reasons
    1. cause everyone found out.
    2. i forgot what 2 was lol
    3. because she wasnt being completely honest with me.
    well yea...you know, whatever...this isnt my first girfriend so dont tell me how it works, i know 6 days isnt a big deal, but hey it isnt my fault. im not even mad or anything

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    1. cause everyone found out.
    2. i forgot what 2 was lol
    3. because she wasnt being completely honest with me.
    Wanna know why she is stupid? 3 Reasons
    1. She should be proud to be going out with you not be scared that someone finds out.
    2. She said something you would forget.
    3. WHY THE **** would she dump you if SHE wasnt honest with you?????

STUPID GIRL, DONT EVEN THINK OF HER!

and one more thing,
    It seems like she went out with you, just for the record. Just so no one could say "HAHA! You never had a boyfriend".

This relationship was a joke.