+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm so confused-please help!

I'm so confused-please help!

So me and my boyfriend have been together for about 6 months now, and have been very happy together.
    Since we got together, I have always had planned to go travelling as soon as Uni had finished, and have always been very open with him about it and told him regardless of what happened between us I was still going to Thailand for a couple of months with my best friend.
    I've been talking about it and planning it for months now, when last night I got a phone call out the blue from him saying he was booking flights to Thailand the month before I'm due to go with my friend (on my birthday-but that is irrelevant), and asked if I wanted to go with him.
    I obviously said no as I already planned to go with my friend and I'm not prepared to ditch her, but I'm just bewildered why he suddenly has decided to go.
    He went ahead and booked the flights on his own, and has planned to do exactly the same trip, and when he gets back I will be due to leave so I won't see him in between.
    He keeps saying things like it's not too late to go with him, and I feel like he's trying to make me choose between him and my best friend. Not only that, but I'm just so confused why he's suddenly decided to go. He's been saying he doesn't know how he's going to go 2 months without me being there, then he purposely books it so we won't see each other for 3? We also had an argument prior to this as he wanted to go on holiday with me before I went but I told him I wouldn't be able to afford it.
    Can anyone make sense of this?

Not everyone have a good mind i think.
    Some people are sick minded.
    They look normal from the outside but rotten inside.
    How old are you guys.

Maybe you should interrogate him to see why he is acting that sick/weird.

And if a dude comes in like that and you feel like he makes you choose between your freind and him break up.
    Cause often dudes and people like that comes in and ruin your life and relationships
    and on top of it all they break your heart and leave you.
    And there you are with no freinds at the end and no love.

Im happy you are not that stupid and still choose for your freind which is the best thing to do.
    But make shore he will not ruin the vacation by take your time and let your freind by her own in Thailand.