+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my girlfriend is attracted to my brother on a sexual level.It's long but please help!

my girlfriend is attracted to my brother on a sexual level.It's long but please help!

History: me and my now girlfriend have been talking for about 9 months. first 7, we were "Fwb" (friends with benefits) We were once co-workers. Before I started working there. she worked with my brother. they weren't close given they both were in a relationship. I started working, he stopped.

In a given time she broke up with her boyfriend about a month later after hanging out, becoming close we hooked up for the summer. We continued to talk while she went back up to school, about three hours away.

Ok so now to the almost current. I would have to say we are both rather good looking and physically toned. (It comes into affect lol) she claims that a lot of girls hit on me and would like to engage in sexual activities with me, that I'm a big flirt. when we worked together i actually only tried to pursue her. she claimed that I should always tell her when someone try's to peruse me. So I did. I noticed it started to make her insecure, I did not like that. I stopped. Of course I tried to reassure her, how deeply I care for her feelings, and that I'd never do such to hurt her. I know that guys pursue her and would like to engage in sexual activities with her. She goes out on weekends an such. But she doesn't tell me any of the guys that hit on her. She has once in the past. I was cool with it.

A few months ago before we were "official" we were bowling. She kept walking away and texting someone. Later I looked at it. Some guy was saying how much he missed her, and how he couldn't wait till she got home, she agreed with his comments. I talked to her about it. She said nothing happened between them, that she just enjoyed the attention he gave her.

(Thank you for holding on so far haha, sorry!)
    Now with the good stuff, about a month ago we were at my mothers house us three were hanging out. Started fine but they started to engage in flirting. He talked about running pants for girls and how nice they made the butt look, she stated "maybe I should start wearing those" then giggled. Next he talked about a sex position, and how he wanted to know if she felt it was weird, or if she would every try it. She found it hilarious. I found it embarrassing. And claimed I thought it was weird. She said "no it's not" when she left she gave him a big hug.

another day We played a board game. I was excited about her hanging with my brother, but I noticed them two being very flirty towards each other again. He would say cheesy things that aren't even funny like "the floor is super red right now" (made up but you get the point). And she'd laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world, then kind of slap him on the arm very playfully. When I talked It didn't seem as effective. My comments and jokes were ignored. other situations did happen as well. I had football later that night and I had to be there early so I had to leave now. I agreed that they could both drive together. They had to leave then as well to to get gas and stuff. She said she would change her clothes in the car (I guess she wasn't wearing the proper clothes). I of course was like hell no.. Wtf?. So we get there I'm playing football, I look over they're having a good o'l time! Laughing, and having very flirtatious acts. She leaves to go back to school I get a half ass hug.

Moving on to another event I was with my friend. We were at the bar, her friend called. She talked to her for a sec, then gave the phone to me. I of course said sure, and talked to her. We hung up, I found a spot for everyone. My friend called, she still thought I was on with her friend. Then she said "fine ill just hook up with mike then" and walked over and started talking to him. (mikes my friend). I ignored it, she was a little drunk. Later she was rubbing my genetialia under the table, that made me feel very uncomfotable since her brother was there. he lives in another state so i hardly know him..she even continued to flirt with him throughout the night, saying maybe me a mike should just hook up. Only saying it so I could here. They were touching (not excessively but touching) and laughing. He said some weird stuff to her as well one thing pops out "she had a very fine body". but it's not about him.. I don't care, it's about her actions. I think the way she acted was because I was talking to another female.. But it was an completely completely Innocent Convo. I talked to her about that later. And dismissed that night because she was drunk.

Last story!
    today we got up into my room my brother was home, he was just visiting and looked as if he was leaving soon (when people leave they hug And say goodbye, so he would have to come up stairs) Since her and my brother live only about thirty minutes away, she brought up the fact that they should drive together on future trips to where I live to save gas. he comes home every weekend. This statement kind of angered me, not going to lie.. Like an half of hour later I was beginning to have sex with her, my brother was down stairs still.now she's naturally cold.. Always. It's naturally freezing in my room, so she always covers up. Not this time. I noticed my door was open by her looking at it. She got on top of me. Gave me head with no covers on. And I noticed her keep looking at the door. We had sex, she insisted she stay on top, still no blankets. It just seemed as if she wanted him to come in and accidentally see her naked. I don't know.. Not her normal patterns.

All in all she is a great friend and girl friend. She looks out for me and takes care of me. It's just these few kinks that I'd like an outside point of view from people who have no previous knowledge of her.

Now I didn't say anything. Should I?
    So all in all, I would just love some insight. Is it her just trying to make me jealous? Does she require a lot of attention? Is she a slut? Or is this real stuff? Again I'm not very jealous, but I do have good intuition.
    Last edited by Dman8; 18-03-13 at 04:01 PM.

She's 22, I'm 21.

Paragraph breaks are your friends. Try them and you'll probably get more responses
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Paragraph breaks are your friends. Try them and you'll probably get more responses
    Fixed brotha!

Well, it does sound like you don't trust her. Relationships are built on trust, so it is very important. She might just be interested in having a good time and not really ready or wanting a committed relationship. Don't get too hung up on her or it will drive her away. Just have fun with her, but I don't think she is a long term match for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Well, it does sound like you don't trust her. Relationships are built on trust, so it is very important. She might just be interested in having a good time and not really ready or wanting a committed relationship. Don't get too hung up on her or it will drive her away. Just have fun with her, but I don't think she is a long term match for you.
    Well I do. It's just when things are blaintly done in front of you, it raises suspension. The reason why I'm posting this is because I'm going into the military soon. I wanted to some feed back before I left. She good? She bad?

Dman, She bad. I'll lay money that while you're away, she'll try it on your brother.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.