+ Follow This Topic

Thread: women input plz :)

women input plz :)

Hi all,

I want to know if this is a complete blow off, a missunderstanding or something else. I been doing a night class. i took an interest in someone. So we chated a few times after class. I asked if she wanted to go for tea. timing was a bit bad coz we was about to part ways and it was in the station
    But she said yes. but we will talk about it next lecture.

Next lecture she didnt come in and i didnt think much of it. We all have lifes. Then the week after was the last lecture, which got put back an extra week so i search for her on facebook - coz i wanted at least one form of contact before the course ended, found her and added her, she accepted. I didnt send any more messages that week and then came the last class.

I asked anther girl if she was going my way, normally does. and she was...so i waited at the door. Then the girl i liked stoped talk to our teacher and when we passed, we exchanged hello's. i asked if she was going to the station also, and if she wants to wait for us. she said yes
    But she needed to go to the relieve herself . so i said meet u down in the lobby, our outside . After about 5 mins. The other girl said bye to all and we went down. I waited for another 10min, didnt see the one i like so i went home.

Was this a blow off? am i reading into to much again?

It's possible she was avoiding you, or you may have been reading too much into it. What was her body language like when you asked her out, and when you saw her again? Was she smiling, or looking around and avoiding eye contact?

I would suggest sending her a polite message on FB, and if you feel like she is blowing you off again, she's probably just not that into you. Only send 1 message. Desparation isn't attractive in anyone.

Many thanks for your reply.

I am prob the worse person to ask questions about body lang.

When I asked her. I was not really looking at her, nor she me. But she did say yes very fast and I think she said it with enthusiasm.

When I saw her next. She was already half way out of the door. did seem to be looking around a bit. But so was I. But she and I did look at each other a bit also. Honestly I don't know. Even in class she did look a way a few times, but I did kind of see her looking at me and her legs was pointing at me a bit. I do think she is shy, I am also.

I think you should give it another try to be honest. If she seems to avoid wanting to meet u on fb when you inbox her then fair enough she isn't interested.

I think you are reading too much into it except that this is a girl you can't count on, and she's not honest with you. Don't you want someone who does what she says she will do? I'd move on. Find someone who is more dependable. How rude to not show up! Ann
    Ann

You have her on Facebook, just don't do anything! If she likes you, she will contact you and apologize, make up some exuse. I'd do it!
    If this is killing you, just simply say to her on facebook, sorry I didn't wait for you I was in a hurry, I don't know if you showed up or not. How are you? Talk about lecture

Well thanks for all your replies and time. It was very much appreicated.

I did send her a message. Basically said what someone suggested. "Sorry I couldnt wait".

I also gave her my number and offered to meet her. she did reply, and said that she would meet me, but only in a group mostly because she is with someone already. Annoyingly I don't have anyone elses contact detials so a group is a no-no and even if i did I would have to think what I want and if it would be a good move ( besides if she is taken, She is taken). At any rate the decision was not possible. So I said it was not a problem. I understand and his a lucky man, and if things change she as my detials. Best I could do. Time to move on....

Thanks! to all of you once again.
    Last edited by wesir; 26-03-13 at 03:44 AM.