+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confusing confusing, lawd, this is confusing.

Why are you so afraid of marriage? People always say that marriage is a commitment. I actually don't like that word because it shouldn't really be a situation in which you are forced to do certain things. It should be all natural and for most people who have been together for a long time, have been living together, and finally decide to get married not much shouldn't change in their lives once they tie the knot. The relationship before their marriage should be as strong as it is after signing a piece of paper. But those who jump into a marriage too early might feel as if their lives have been turned upside down. Is this what you are worried about? Having it feel as if you are now trapped and are forced to do certain things? Then don't rush it and don't overthink it.

Why wouldn't you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you love and who cares about you. I mean you just mentioned there was some love involved. Why not be with a person, and only that person, and just let things happen over time? You are still young, you shouldn't rule out kids or marriage yet. You have had a bad experience which is clouding your judgment right now, don't let that dictate the rest of your life. Don't get me wrong, I know plenty of people who didn't want and never had kids, even in my family. But all of their decisions were made much later on in life, not when they were this young.

Now, what this guy is concerned, he's obviously giving you very mixed signals and tells you what he thinks you want to hear. He completely changed his mind on your whole relationship, if that's what you want to call it. This isn't good for neither of you and it will probably only get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirana View Post
    I will tell you what my best friend told me!
    "Men are pigs! Once they sleep with a woman, they think she is theirs for the rest of the life and they have every rights to own her and not share her! This doesn't mean he likes you, wake up. He wants you as an option when he feels he wants to hang out with you. He might like you. Men are men. Untill he doesn't tell you straight in your eyes I want to be with you, only with you, nothing counts!"
    She told me those words, anyway. If a dude is saying those wonderful things, then he gets annoyed when you mention a relationship and ask him what does he really wants and he gives you mixed signals. I think it simply means that he is that kind of guy who can't stand the fact my friend told me above. Yes, maybe guys need some time to figure things out and think about it. So they act one way, then another and they are sensless.
    Look, he probably knows you are doing it with someone else, if you didn't tell him. I don't want to be rude now, but a guy cannot value woman who was honest and said I have sex with multiple men besides you. He is probably confused and his value of yourself in his eyes is pushing him away.
    Do you want to be with him or not?
    I only read half of that garbage. Your friend is clueless darling. Yes there are men who are like the ones she described-but theirs a ton of men who are the opposite.

I don't agree with what Sirana said either. All men are different, just like all women are different. Sure there are men who are pigs, but then there are men who are the exact opposite. And please don't ask me now what the opposite of a pig is. But only because we sleep with a woman doesn't mean we want her for the rest of our life. That's complete bullshit. If you want to call a man a pig, you have to look for someone who just has sex with a bunch of random women and treats them like crap. The men who have sex with a woman, have feelings for her, and actually want to be exclusive are actually the better ones. You're definitely mixing up a few things here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123