+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Upset with me because of relationship situtation, people come on now!

Upset with me because of relationship situtation, people come on now!

I enjoy this site. It's entertaining, stimulating and trust me not here to judge or make personal attacks. However,I got some nasty flack on chat that was distasteful and unnecessary. I was sharing a sitatuation on the chat with some members not disrespecting anyone specifically some had a problem with my relationship with a married older guy who has a disabled spouse and wants to move on with this life. I agree that it is nothing to be proud of some needed to grow a thicker skin and just listen without acting less sensible. We are hopefully mostly mature adults on this site and all you need to to is either listen or keep moving. How do you feel this situation should be addressed on here? I am very thick skinned but I believe i have offended some people who appear not be level headed and let their emotions get out of control? I would like some mature in control comments on how you feel about the situation and how you think the people on their addressed it? Whatever you want to say is fine? But folks stay in control and mature without attacking folks calling them "tramps" and the b... word! I have no time for kid stuff ,grown up stuff is all. Peace to ya and hope to hear from you and be happy on your terms. It' your life. I am not here to judge just loving enjoying life while it last. Shall we say let's grow up?

Hi irresistible46 and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

People on here have their own morals, values, beliefs and opinions which we are all entitled to. Just because they dont agree with you does not mean they are not level headed people. Most people think going with a married person is a big no no and most people will disagree with you. Sorry if you dont like it but thats the way it is. I dont no your particular situation and if the wife is in a coma or something and unlikely to wake up-fair enough but he took a vow "in sickness and in health"

I would also like to add that i am guilty of being quiet blunt and harsh on here occasionally. I have called people narcissistic pricks, selfish, heartless bastard etc.. But i dont do it to just be a bitch. I do it bcoz i think those people need a reality check and they need to stop treating people like dirt and thinking its ok. The people who get my "attacks" are usually cheaters.

Not a bitch.

TROLL or just horrific person, following the moral criteria of the first world. It's annoying having your flatulence everywhere on the forum; you do something blatantly wrong and act high and mighty.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Irresistable, while I would never use the insults which some other posters use - I can't say that you have my sympathy.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.