+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advise on age diffrence and more...

Need advise on age diffrence and more...

Hi,

so im in this social group of about 40 people. we see each other almost every day and are tied to each other for at least another 2 years. Its basically like school. Im one of the older guys, beeing 29y old.

So there is this one girl im into, literally since the first time i saw her (which was about half a year ago), she is 19,20y old (not sure). Last time we all went out to party, we somehow ended up dancing and making out a bit (but very innocent, kissing her neck, holding hands). It was also the first time we actually talked. We didnt even kiss, just having a great time partying. We left the club together and drove home. (each his ways)

This was about a week ago, and we havent really talked since, only exchanging eyecontact. Yesterday she came straight up to me, smiled and said "tell me sth"... so we talked, not really important stuff but it felt cool, idk...

Now im VERY unsure how to proceed here. The group is about 70% male and i dont know how they would view me if "the old guy" goes out with the "young one". From my style of writing you probably have already concluded that im not the most sophisticated with girls. I do alright, but i have a hard time making new friends in new enviroments. Im just so unsure about the outcome here, and generally speaking if thats the case im more on the side of not doing sth. which is probably stupid, but thats the way it is...

Input much appreciated

The easiest way would be to catch her after your social group get together and ask her if she wants to go out for a drink or grab something to eat.

I would ask her privately if she would be comfortable seeing you in this situation... Ask her outside of the group, like catch her after by her car or something