+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I feel terrible, just need to tell someone what I did

OP, where are you from? Are your feelings pretty much in line with the thoughts of the rest of your region?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Are your feelings pretty much in line with the thoughts of the rest of your region?
    I don't think so, otherwise he wouldn't have said "I don't know how guys can do that" referring to sleeping with women who have been with other men and showering "together".

OP, you should get therapy.

Haha, no the banana story was from another high school in my state and sorry not saying where I live - well I'll only go this far - east of the Mississippi. And yes, pretty sure 99.999% of guys don't think my way, but hey, there's a first for everything.

I figured Bible Belt region...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Oh, no by east of the Mississippi I meant the Mississippi River, not actually Mississippi, so no, I don't live in Alabama. One last clue - north of DC - that's it...haha. So basically you have from the Great Lakes to southern Illinios to DC to Maine.

Oh, you'll have to forgive me. I was struck by a terrible flu, haven't really had my full faculties at all this week.

I think that we all build up misconceptions about what a love relationship should be, especially when we're young and even later. Sex is of course very important but maybe overestimated at your age in a way or another. Also you haven't had the chance yet to simply fall for a girl before finding out intimate details about her, but it will happen to you too like it happens to all human beings and when you'll have feelings for a girl that will look right to you, your heart will be stronger than your misconceptions Also your puritanism will mature and transform in time, meaning that as you'll discover people and life more, you'll need to connect at heart and mind level because you'll understand that it is where true purity lies
    Last edited by Valixy; 30-03-13 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Haha, no, it's an open space, around 40' by 20' with approx. 6 showerheads throughout the space. No doors or curtains on the outside nor any on the inside...so ya, nothing like the individual showers you're used to in the ladies locker room. And so yes, it obviously is about showering with other guys. Nothing would happen if I got naked, but I'd much rather be naked in the shower alone or with a female than a group of males..............but that's just me.
    I've used open showers in ladies change rooms before. It's no big deal.

My point is that you see open showers as being about showering with other guys. Now, when I've used open showers in the ladies, I shower in order to get clean....I don't see it as being about showering with other women. It's not a bonding exercise of naked people - it's just people wanting to get clean.

What do you fear in the scenario of an open shower?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I wouldnt shower naked in a shower room either with a bunch of girls...

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I've used open showers in ladies change rooms before. It's no big deal.

My point is that you see open showers as being about showering with other guys. Now, when I've used open showers in the ladies, I shower in order to get clean....I don't see it as being about showering with other women. It's not a bonding exercise of naked people - it's just people wanting to get clean.

What do you fear in the scenario of an open shower?
    Oh please, it's different in broads' shower rooms. That's where they all gossip, get ready for their dates and give each other emotional support. Men's locker rooms are cutthroat. I've never been in one, but my imagination is pretty realistic..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I wouldnt shower naked in a shower room either with a bunch of girls...
    Neither would I.

What? You wouldn't join a bunch of girls in the shower? Think about it, dude. Are you sure you wouldn't?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~

Showering nude with other chicks in a communal shower (as discribed by Op) after gym class was no big deal. It's just other women with the same parts, some bigger, some smaller. Pffft.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No way. Too much pressure. Too awkward.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123