+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl liked me, but calls me a friend now..

Girl liked me, but calls me a friend now..

Hi everyone, im new here, would appreciate if you could try and help out a bit here.

The girl is someone from my class. I had typed a few times with her where we sent kisses and hearts etc.

We were going on vacation with the class. While we were on vacation, this girl kept trying to get my attention, like always stand next to me, talk to me, but i was trying to be cool and dont give her too much attention, even though i liked her.

So i was alone with her in a room, together with my friend. My friend was leaving and asked if i wanted to come, and i said yeh, but she insisted that i stayed, and i agreed to stay and said i would give her some company.

So we talked alot and she asked about the girls i had been together with etc

So we kept talking, and we talked abit about her ex aswell, and she said she didnt have any feelings for him anymore etc, and we kept talking and the last thing she said was that i was special, and thats when her friends came in, and i left....

I think i had a chance to kiss her there....
    Since that conversation i had more feelings for her, and maybe i started being too nice to her, like help her with her bags, buy her something to drink,

When we came back from the holiday, i typed with her a few times, and i was maybe a bit too much emotional, give too many compliments etc

At the last conversation we had ( 3-4 days ago), at some point she said "u dont have to do anything for me, having you as a friend is something i appreciate"

Lol, ok. Im a friend now, sorry for being TOO NICE..

So, how should i get out of the friendzone? start ignoring her again and not give her too much attention? would it be possible? easy? hard? right now im free from school, and it will start soon again, and thats when i will meet her

help :io
    Last edited by GirlsRconfused; 31-03-13 at 11:17 AM.

Dear GirlsRConfused: Can you explain to me why so many folks don't think that being friends first is a good thing? You make it sound like her appreciation of your friendship and you being so nice to her is a bad thing. It's a great start! Really it is! And you say, "maybe i started being too nice to her, like help her with her bags, buy her something to drink." How do you think you should be in order to attract her to you? Mean? Do you think that will attract her to you?

Why don't you just hang out with this girl and see where it goes? Ann
    Ann

^NOOOOPE, guy is FriendZone'ed.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I think you missed your chance early on when you were trying to be cool.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Nah, the "cool" thing is just right. Ya gotta act indifferent to these broads to a point: at some point, gotta show them birds you actually crave 'em but you're in possession of your discipline. So here's what ya gotta do: act stoic until the moments of passion. Then give 'em some o' whatta they been asking for, but not too much 'cuz you gotta only give 'em a sample and leave them curious and wanting more. And that ain't even sex, bro. That's kissing and whatnot.

BAM.

<---expert in theory.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nah, the "cool" thing is just right. Ya gotta act indifferent to these broads to a point: at some point, gotta show them birds you actually crave 'em but you're in possession of your discipline. So here's what ya gotta do: act stoic until the moments of passion. Then give 'em some o' whatta they been asking for, but not too much 'cuz you gotta only give 'em a sample and leave them curious and wanting more. And that ain't even sex, bro. That's kissing and whatnot.

BAM.

<---expert in theory.
    If playing it cool was the right angle, why is he now friend zoned?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Took too long, brah; there's a time for Stoicism, and a time to show interest...using physical methods, brah. It's like an oversaturation of cool: ya play it too cool, the chick gets overwhelmed by the cool and don't think she's good enough. BAM.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 31-03-13 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Schiebert View Post
    Dear GirlsRConfused: Can you explain to me why so many folks don't think that being friends first is a good thing? Ann
    I am one of those folks. If I'm into someone, I want them as a boyfriend - not a friend. If he starts as just a friend, he's unlikely to ever be more.

Playing it 'cool' is for idiots. Playing stupid games is just stupid.

ROFL...Nice timing of your friend. What are friends for, right...haha.

Just because she said it's good to have you as a friend doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't like you as more than that. It's hilarious when people like someone, they csi miami every word - it's sweet - but, if you do it you will be an emotional wreck. Though those highs and lows are probably what makes it so exciting to like someone.
    Last edited by toknow; 31-03-13 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks for the replies!!

I was cool in the beginning, but when she showed that she rly liked me, i turned into this nice guy lol, she would many times say "you so sweet, why are you so sweet, your sweer"

anyways; So, how should i get out of the friendzone? start ignoring her again and not give her too much attention? would it be possible? easy? hard? right now im free from school, and it will start soon again, and thats when i will meet her :o
    Last edited by GirlsRconfused; 31-03-13 at 08:00 PM.

Its not too late. If you wana be boyfriend then act like a boyfriend but to have a friend be a friend.

So diference between friend and boyfriend is in sexual contact - kissing, holding hands, touching, and nasty compliments. If you gona be all the way nice and dont take the risks then in friend zone you gona end up.

The way how to atract the girl is apreciate her for who she is - compliments and giving the full range of emotions - good and bad. Being all the way nice will not work. You have to push the limits, make her feel desired and dont be afraid to fail. She will apreciate the action that takes courage.

This guy is pretty good example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Ay_Fwl_0E
    Last edited by pcmaster; 31-03-13 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Playing it 'cool' is for idiots. Playing stupid games is just stupid.
    Yep. But a guy has to play the games to get the broads. Fact.

we hold hands sometimes, even infront of others from our class, and she doesnt care if they are looking, what does this mean?

That means you are gay if you havent kissed her yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast