+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't get past this wall, any suggestions?

Can't get past this wall, any suggestions?

I'm not posting this just to have sex and get it over with, I would of just paid if I was desperate.
    I'm 21 and a virgin, I just don't understand how it hasn't happened yet. I've always gone to parties and had girls laughing and playful but I could never seal the deal. And when I was in this confusing relatoinship with this one girl for years we still never did it (there was a chance this one night at a party but I was so drunk, after things got hot and heavy I couldn't get it up).
    I've been told how good looking, smelling (which girls seem to love), funny, etc. etc. And I know of girls that have crushes on me back at home.
    Its just a thought that has been running through my mind alot over this deployment (I'm in the military too, I try not to use that to get with girls b/c that's not why I joined)

So does anybody have and suggestions to get me past this wall? I know I will be going to parties and meeting with girls one on one when I get home
    Let be friends

Your problem actually small. You need a little to open up and say and do whatever you want.

This video could give you an idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phxc3wMHMK4

Most girls will never make the first move. You have to make the first move.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

What the previous posters said. More often than not you will have to push things forward, and keep pushing as long as she is receptive (if not, back of immediately). To rephrase, it's not so much that you are forcing them or convincing them, but rather that you're simply leading (just like in ballroom dancing).

I cant really offer advice coz iv no interest in one night stands so i dont really no how you could approach it. Some girls are easy-look for one who wears something too tight, too short, tits popping etc. They are normally up for an easy lay if thats all you want.
    Theyl also pretend to enjoy it..