+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A guy said something stupid a few days ago. Is it better to be quiet about it or?

A guy said something stupid a few days ago. Is it better to be quiet about it or?

A guy said something stupid a few days ago. Is it better to be quiet about it or?

Hi, so in retrospect I might have been a bit pushy in an online conversation with this girl I'm flirting with. She logged off and hasn't been online today. Well it was late anyway, so that's why she logged off.
    I'm wondering if she would prefer me ironing out why I was being a bit pushy or if it's best to be positive and just send her an offline message about something casual and unrelated.

.. I know it's a minor thing, but I really like this girl and I'm fully commited to give it my very best, so I don't want to make any mistakes.
    What do you girls prefer to do about minor annoyances like that where the guy is a bit pushy? .. Talk about it or just forget about it and pretend it didn't happen?

It all depends on what was said and her reactions at the time. And it also depends on what you were being pushy about.

Tell us what happened
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Some girls don't mind it, some do. It really depends on what was said and how she reacted at first - if you got any reaction at all, that is.

I agree with the others, we need more info in order to be able to answer your question. How exactly were you being pushy?

I think most people like issues to be addressed as they come up, no matter what the topic. You feel that you were pushy and that your behavior caused her to go offline. I think addressing it would be the best thing to do. These, "minor things," can build up into resentments, anger, if not addressed. And, BTW, it shows that you are the bigger person. Ann
    Last edited by Ann S; 03-04-13 at 01:55 AM.
    Ann

Keep in mind that she might not have came online for a million reasons other than your comment. I'd forget it unless she brought it up.